Dreambox Section ?

loady

Inactive User
Reaction score
Is there any possibility of a section for dreambox all to itself as there is growing interest.

I would also be FOR a "cable version" dreambox section. I wouldnt show an interest in the satellite version however.

yep got my vote – I have no doubt were goin to c a huge increase with the dream – c

Just bought mine, should be here middle of next week, Can't wait to get my teeth into this thing. Would love to see a Dreambox section too. As this section we are posting in should just be used for Dbox :)

what do u mean a dbox section
this is a dbox section
???????????

only thing is it is a subsection

I would be up for that also, DM500C Sub - Section, My box was meant to come this wkd but looks like it wont be here till monday, can't wait...

Would love to see a dreambox forum for the uk. I have been trying to get my 500c to work for about 4 days now without success. If anyone knows of a complete image I would be eternally gratefull.

Ian

Not too sure if i am able to post the image needed for the dreambox 500-c

so until i get the ok from the mods
Please PM me for details

cheers
satch

mods will have no problem with that as you are helping other users :)
it would be ok to post the image in THIS thread for others to use - i would double-check with mods before putting it in download section however.

Liam. :)

This day....we the people........vote for an independent dreambox state......they can take our dboxes................but they will never take our dreams!!!!!!!!!

Great idea, I'd be for that as i'm beggining to git a bit pissed off with d boxes already.. had 3 faulty units out of 6.

stemcell said:
As the link to the dreambox image and other bits i uploaded died i have been requested via pm for them to be uploaded again so here are the files and a basic tut for the dreambox.

Its times like these when I feel that we need the rep points back....

Stemcell,
thanks for posting the image. I have tried to flash the dreambox but it seems to connect ok but is taking a very long time to restore the image. It has been erasing jfffs 2 partition for quite a while. Is this normal ro should this only take a few minutes?

regards

Ian

Back