dreambox school :)

anyway its up to you guys really is there any intrest in making your own images ?

Definitely! Would it be possible for the school to cover neutrino as well as enigma?

Definitely! Would it be possible for the school to cover neutrino as well as enigma?

Agreed, I would love to learn more skills into the dreambox especially for neutrino .

yep same here i am willing to learn how to create images! need loads of help tho! have to start somewhere! ;)

great idea

hi osborne82
i would join in to at the moment doing a dbox image in the dbox school but love to learn more about the dream just new to this section but have been playing with the dbox for a few years not making images though just adding files and that to mode German images for UK.
cheers johny48

Hi,

Sounds like a excellent idea to me. I would love to learn more. I am a software developer and would like to develop a "series link" feature.

Hi good idea osborne82 i be intrested in learning few things****

looking good so far then :)

basicly im thinking start at the very basics with topics from setting up a basic dev environment to acutaly playing with code with as much help as we go along :)

as for neutrino well yes its possible the process for enigma, neutrino ( and lcars hehe) are pretty much the same so as people develope there skills in the basics eveything els should follow suite :)

cheers

osborne82

ps for peeps following the dboxs school for compiling your own images ie a linux setup then your half way there already for dreambox dev !

would be very much interested.

this might be a bit off the wall, but is it possible to make the dreambox run off the linux version of c# .net?

(basically porting all the tuxbox code to .net)

reason being, it looks like my phd is coming to an end and i need something new to work on :)

p.s. cool idea! lol.

Last edited:
Great idea!

BTW - does anyone here know why all downloads are giving 'error : file not found' messages?

I can't download anything (I have previously) Need to fix my dreambox, recon DW1.6.1 could be the answer, but cannot try it!!!!!!!

its been noted and will be fixed soon m8 ;)

Os the school sounds a good idea, is it for anyone or do you need some programming skills to begin with?

Frenchman

you need to be able to copy and paste cmd line inputs :)

unlike dbox images they need to be modded in linux as they are squashfs/cramfs only the /var is jffs2 and writable, you need to be able to add some files to /lib or cams won't work.

Back