Dreambox just gone!!!!!!!!!

Have you tried the new Gemini Image (I assume you are running 1.05)

what area are you in too?

Haven't even bloody got mine yet, so not looking to bloody clever this :-(

gone on my dreambox,area,southern Ireland,n*l.Looks like the auto update cannot find keys. Everything seems right but no picture. Tried an old pace box with blue tit card which had been working but that too has gone down.Just back from holidays in spain so do not know how long it's gone.Is there a new au keyfile anywhere? Cheers.cymbal2

Have you tried rebooting etc and what image are you using?

A little more info would be appreciated.

Ht k-net2020,Yes Itried re-booting and even re-installed the gemini 2.40 with the new evocamd-1.03.All seems right but still dark.I was away on holidays and worked fine up to that point.I'm puzzled as haven't had any problems with the dreambox before and have flashed a few other images over the past couple of months.I will play around with it and stick in the neutrino img and see if that works,cheers cymbal2

Hi All,Just an update,I got my dreambox working again,thank god! I had already had different images done before,mostly the geminis.I put in gemini 1.05 with evocamd v55,and rebooted and started the cam and after a minute or so changed to different channels and all cleared.Strange that it was one of the older imgs worked.A big Thank You for all the help and a brillant forum with so much help in the threads especially when you get problems!! Kudos to all the mods..:Cheers cymbal2 :Cheers:

Glad to see you are up & running again, the channels do seem to require you selecting one before the keys update. I noticed that too but didn't click sorry, could have saved you some work.

If you have managed to do Gemini 2.40 with evocamd-1.03 you may be kind enough to post it here for others to use.

Back