• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Dreambox HELP

ash213

Inactive User
hi fellas.
my virgin modem isnt suposed to be here till tomorow, but i have a feeling the line is live already from what the woman was saying on the phone.

i have a question, i may try out the dreambox to see if i can pick anything up today.

from the telewest box on the wall, there is a white cable running out of it which looks like this..

I am just wondering where i insert this into the back of the dreambox ??

stevensan36

Inactive User
hi mate you plug into the socket where it says ant in but you need a adapter like this one look on fleabay or maplins do them p/s if i have helped dont forget to add rep thanks

whack

Inactive User
erm good question! not homebase a dont think, u might be able to get one from a currys or summit like that

JonMMM

DW Regular
Definatly not currys, commet etc, I cannot remember which one but either B&Q or Homebase do. Have a search on the dreambox section it has been talked about in the past.

JonMMM

DW Regular
Cant find it myself now, so just try both, or post on the Dreambox area and someone will tell you, alternitavly look on fleabay.

Edit or just use Maplin online?

Last edited:

Donnie Darko

Inactive User
Homebase and b+q will stock these.Alternatively trim the cable back and fit a standard aerial coax connector.