Dreambox forum post count

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc_uk

Banned
Reaction score
Been posting away over the last couple of days trying to get 20 posts so I can help out some people in the Dreambox forum, but I still can't post there? Could anyone tell me how it is that I get rights to post in this forum :)

Thanks

Posts in the Who Are You and Fun and Laughter forums don't increase your post count.

And you don't have 20 posts yet either.

Been posting away over the last couple of days trying to get 20 posts so I can help out some people in the Dreambox forum, but I still can't post there? Could anyone tell me how it is that I get rights to post in this forum :)

Thanks

so were are the 20 posts then

Posts in the Who Are You and Fun and Laughter forums don't increase your post count.

I've posted in mainly other forums. Also I just went from 20 to 9 posts. I'm not here to drain for help, I want to help others too. Seems kinda counter-intuitive to me.

You have only got 8 posts mate, if you have posted more than that over the last few days, the mods/admin on here have probally deleted some of them .classing them as spam.

dont worry mate you will get there in the end, it happens to all of us, nothing personal

Yeah seems they are deleting them like crazy. Noticed a couple of times over the last few days. I tried to help wherever I could.

Yeah seems they are deleting them like crazy. Noticed a couple of times over the last few days. I tried to help wherever I could.

sorry I deleted my post cause there were three of answering at the same time. like i say mate it happens to all of us and is not personal to you. it keeps the forum neat and tidy, easier to find things, stick around you will get there soon enough andthere will lots of peeps you can help

sorry I deleted my post cause there were three of answering at the same time. like i say mate it happens to all of us and is not personal to you. it keeps the forum neat and tidy, easier to find things, stick around you will get there soon enough andthere will lots of peeps you can help

So maybe you could tell me how I can get posting privileges in the dreambox forum then :) It all seems so exclusive

As Devilfish said mate you need 20 quality posts to get access

And you don't have 20 posts yet either.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back