Dreambox fix

Cli image for the 600 with fix in the files section! ;)

Last edited:
so lads , is there AU working at the moment ? just after checking fixed files ( mgcamd ,hypercam)- no M9 key there :(

As has been said there has never been a N2 keyroll, doubt any of the fixes will AU.

But we`ll find out if it ever happens.

so lads , is there AU working at the moment ? just after checking fixed files ( mgcamd ,hypercam)- no M9 key there :(

Each and every provider tends to use their own unique keyroll methods so there's no point worrying about it until it happens.

As has been said there has never been a N2 keyroll, doubt any of the fixes will AU.

But we`ll find out if it ever happens.
just remove valid OP KEY= u'll see it straight away :)
too lazy to install hypercam - still have n1 stream on mmds :) ( although i've tried N2 key on dvb-t usb card - working not a bother )

Last edited:

AU is not working but why should upc play with N2 keyrolls. They already started to exchange N2 cards in ex NTL areas.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a dm500C with Latest Jade PLi image - loaded the hypercam & followed instructions but only getting FTA channels - I'm in Dublin SE, have I been Nagra3'ed - I can't find a DVBSnoop binary to load on box (& check streams myself) only sources - can anybody confirm Dublin SE has been moved to Nagra3?

Are you sure hypercam is running?
Telnet in and do a "ps' command if running it will show up in the resulting output.

You're correct - t's a long time since I've done anything with these boxes, I'd forgotten my little bit of Linux that I knew. OK so next question is why it's not running - I have it as the default Cam - anything else I need to look at -Thanks, btw,wiz

Back