Dreambox fix

ok guys tell me how to backup image on 600 c and I will upload it for anyone that has a 600 C IN dUBLIN
****File Here****
press yellow on the dreambox remote control to bring up the plugin menu.
Select 'Backup Your Dreambox'.
The backup process will take a little while - once complete your new image backup will be created in the /media/hdd folder

but u might have to download the plug in from there downloads on the 600 if its not install . l think mr dudes 600 image as it on

or

No need for the receiver to be connected to the internet for this to work.

How to:

Ftp the included files to the dreambox root dir.

Chmod all the files in usr/bin to 755
Chmod /usr/lib/tuxbox/plugins/flexmenu.so to 755
Chmod /usr/lib/tuxbox/plugins/flexmenu.cfg to 644
Chmod /etc/tuxbox/config/shellexec.conf to 775

Last edited by a moderator:
guys all files to do with cable should be in the downloads thread

please can we keep this right or it will be taken away and no one wants that

dont know if the plug in i posted is ok ? if not m8 remove l cant edit it

to be honest smirnoff we would prefer all files to do with cable in that one sticky
2 main reasons
1...if trouble arises only 1 thread need be deleted

2...all files are in one thread and only one thread needs to be searched for the file
:)

Ive moved and linked the other file from despdan

quick question any one that has got there boxes going in Ireland can they confirm they have every station clearing I have all sports and movies clearing but not utv bbc1 and 2

quick question any one that has got there boxes going in Ireland can they confirm they have every station clearing I have all sports and movies clearing but not utv bbc1 and 2

can confirm all ok on 500c

strange one that I have the 600c clearing all sky and movies but not the bbc1 2 3 utv chanel 4 at the races any one any suggestions on this

Thanks Despdan you were a great help to me realy appreciate it

All the files you need to make hypercam work on a dreambox:)

Download Here

Thanks guys for all the work here, but I'm having trouble with my 600C. I'm using the CLI image, but I think it should be similar. I've uploaded the files and set their permissions, but I'm getting a message

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

I don't know where to find this missing lib - can anyone help? Should I switch to another image??

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys for all the work here, but I'm having trouble with my 600C. I'm using the CLI image, but I think it should be similar. I've uploaded the files and set their permissions, but I'm getting a message

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

I don't know where to find this missing lib - can anyone help? Should I switch to another image??
its in the download i posted in the lib folder just copy over to your var/lib folder:)

its in the download i posted in the lib folder just copy over to your var/lib folder:)

Thanks, I had already tried your files and it only seemed to have the crypt library in the lib folder, not the xmltree one... Maybe it's not part of my image? Or could anyone upload a copy somewhere? Thanks!

sorry guys, I can't get this to work.... I need help.

I made such a mess I had to reflash the image again....

Right! Have copied across Despdan files to the var/lib and var/bin folders - reset them to 755, but no luck.
How do I know when hypercam is on. If i press the ble button it still say evocamd 2.12

all clearing on my 600c

Finally got it to work but had to flash a different image.
I could not get it to work on dw 2.1. I had to go away from dw images altogether.

Finally working though. Thanks to all those who helped

Finally got it to work but had to flash a different image.
I could not get it to work on dw 2.1. I had to go away from dw images altogether.

Finally working though. Thanks to all those who helped

what image worked for you? was it a 500c or a 600c?

thanks to despan, wiz , and andymc. really top guys, much appreciated :Clap:

Back