dreambox DM800hdse

Sounds like you have flashed the incorrect image.

You flashed an image not meant for your box. What sim is in yours and do you have a mini flashup button on the rear of the box ?

as above use mini flash button to flash box never fails me if you have it
must be correct bootloader image for sim you have

how can i check to see if it is the correct bootloader and yes i do have the mini flash button on the back

Take lid off and look at the sim its probably going to be a sim 2 box so use the mini flashup button to flash correct image for your sim type.

I have checked sim card s2 I have tried to flash with button but it goes to ro10 no ca found how do i fix this please

I have checked sim card s2 I have tried to flash with button but it goes to ro10 no ca found how do i fix this please

So you actually got the image to flash but NO CA error again.

If so your still flashing the wrong image type needs to be a sim 2 image.

if its a sim2 clone i would use openpli 7.0 or openatv 6.3 image as work well

so how do i get the correct image
Some people are difficult to help. I for one still don't know whether or not you've been able to flash an image or not before getting the error. Why not help others to help you? Your questions need to include more detail.
Give a full rundown of what you have tried, how you have tried it, step by step. If you don't know how to fully explain it you could also post screenshots or pictures.
The no ca found error has been covered many times on this forum. A little searching back and reading would help you no end.

Back