dreambox DM800HD My Guide on how I setup my

Oh shite or should I get a technomate!!!!!!!!!!!!

dmm clones have much more/better support than the tm,s although the tm,s are more user friendly for beginners. you can get a dm800pro for around £110 delivered from prc or the dm800se which is slightly better with 400mhz cpu,colour oled and better build quality/fan for around £150. make sure you go for a sim2/dreamoem version and not a ferrari/e-star as their support is much better. regards mdt

mdt Done a search for prc? who is it? Are there different models of dm800se? Sorry for sounding like a numpty

There's loads of support for the dreambox SE and the dreambox 800HD. All depends one what one you want, all though if you can afford the "SE" they seem like they run faster on boot up etc. I have an 800 HD and it's class, love it.

Thank you Sir, the information was very useful.

I also want to know how do I download All Channels EPG in XMLTV format from Dreambox 800 HDse ? I am using Dreambox Control Centre but do i need other software ? I have not uploaded any new images to my DM 800 HDse.

Please suggest

Thank for the usefull information.

I'm looking for how to clone or backup before flash or re-flash the dreambox.

Anyone can guide me ?

Hi Bally 12345
Thank you for the guide : thanks :.
Would it be the same for the DM800 HD SE ?

Thanks for this set up guide, helped me get started

Great guide thanks very much I was wondering if its possible to use c lines I've subscribed to on more than one box
many thanks

Hi bally,
When I update the flash for my dreambox DM800 HD PVR, there is a "invalid image (or old version) error in the uploading page. Do you know why?

Thank you

Re: My Guide on how I setup my DM800HD

Thanks for this thread.

EXCTALY WHAT I WANTED BUT ME I HAVE THIS MSG "no tuner is configured for use with a diseqc positioner"

thanks. i would try it tomorow on my box i hope it works because its now 2 weekens without any picture :(

Back