DreamBox DM500-Si or DreamBox DM500-C

FC Sniper

Inactive User
Joined
Jun 13, 2005
Messages
832
Reaction score
0
hiya
which one of these is best for uk cable

thanks in advanced sorry if this has been asked else where
 
S

Speedy2206

Guest
DM500-Si has a satellite tuner and can only be used for satellite.
DM500-C has a cable tuner and can only be used for cable :)

Liam.
 

FC Sniper

Inactive User
Joined
Jun 13, 2005
Messages
832
Reaction score
0
congraulations on becoming a mod liam thanks for your reply

last thing (soorry) can you add a harddrive to a dm500 c
 
S

Speedy2206

Guest
bash687 said:
congraulations on becoming a mod liam thanks for your reply

last thing (soorry) can you add a harddrive to a dm500 c

Im not 100% sure but I dont think you can (the dm500c is just too small). But I might be wrong ... there could well be a slot inside for an internal hdd. Would another member please confirm this for me...
 

k-net2020

Inactive User
Joined
Mar 18, 2005
Messages
580
Reaction score
2
liamcrayden said:
Im not 100% sure but I dont think you can (the dm500c is just too small). But I might be wrong ... there could well be a slot inside for an internal hdd. Would another member please confirm this for me...

Afraid not you cannot add an internal hard drive, no reason though why you cannot add a network share though.

Congrats BTW Liam on yer new status.
 

FC Sniper

Inactive User
Joined
Jun 13, 2005
Messages
832
Reaction score
0
what is network share and can this be done wirelessly

sorry for being a numpty
 
S

Speedy2206

Guest
bash687 said:
what is network share and can this be done wirelessly

sorry for being a numpty

A network share is just a shared folder on your PCs hard drive. If you make your dreambox wireless then you can wireless use the share, thats no problem :)
 
TEST
Top