Dreambox Bouquets

ajones1722

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

anybody had any success in editing bouquets for Dreambox? do I need a special editor? I seem to recall that the xml files are in a different format to those of DBOX ?

ajones1722 said:
Hi,
anybody had any success in editing bouquets for Dreambox? do I need a special editor? I seem to recall that the xml files are in a different format to those of DBOX ?

ooops, wrong forum. I'll move it.

"dream bouquetter" seems to do the trick,
so u may want to give it a try,

cyber2k1 said:
"dream bouquetter" seems to do the trick,
so u may want to give it a try,

I could only find a Gorman version and couldn't work out to use it. Do you have a link to an English version at all?

sorry m8 i dont, but if ur havin truble settin up the ip go to einstellungen at the top and then click on einstellungen anpassen and set it there, once u done that click on open ( services Laden) then iff u want to load from the box click the 1st one if u want to load from the file click the 2nd one then just click on the floppy icon at the top and chose the 1st option, to send to box, but i stell hav a prob with it stickin it A-Z had it once when it was in order but dont know how i did that

If you can provide me with the program then I'll do an english translation to make it easier for you dreambox guys.... as I'll sooon be moving on to the dreambox myself :)

Liam

cyber2k1 said:
sorry m8 i dont, but if ur havin truble settin up the ip go to einstellungen at the top and then click on einstellungen anpassen and set it there, once u done that click on open ( services Laden) then iff u want to load from the box click the 1st one if u want to load from the file click the 2nd one then just click on the floppy icon at the top and chose the 1st option, to send to box, but i stell hav a prob with it stickin it A-Z had it once when it was in order but dont know how i did that

I'm impressed! thanks, I'll give it a go.

liamcrayden said:
If you can provide me with the program then I'll do an english translation to make it easier for you dreambox guys.... as I'll sooon be moving on to the dreambox myself :)

Liam

Nice one!

:Cheers:

Bouquetter is multi lingual and you have to choose the language you want.

mgb said:
Bouquetter is multi lingual and you have to choose the language you want.

yes but it doesnt seem to hav eng unless there is a lang file for it,

all can be found
w*w.dreamboxworld.c*m

This program is very similar to the original translation I done for the dbox version. If you dont get the english language option by default, then put the attached file into C:\Program Files\Bouquetter\lang and it will all spring to life :)

(Additional included bouquetter.inf file is optional but recommended)

Some versions of this software will install the english language, some versions will not.
If yours doesnt then this is the file you need.
Liam.

liamcrayden said:
This program is very similar to the original translation I done for the dbox version. If you dont get the english language option by default, then put the attached file into C:\Program Files\Bouquetter\lang and it will all spring to life :)

(Additional included bouquetter.inf file is optional but recommended)

Some versions of this software will install the english language, some versions will not.
If yours doesnt then this is the file you need.
Liam.

many thx :Cheers:

Back