Dreambox auto keyupdater

SiKinn

Inactive User
Reaction score
Install as you would any plugin via manual install, the rar files contain tar.gz files for this.

the updater covers

# camd3
# camx
# cccam
# evocamd
# gbox
# mgcamd
# newcamd
# scam/ucas

As it updates its all foregin to me :) but easy to see whats updater.

Thanks goes to the coders for this.

Si

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/showpost.php?p=1304291&postcount=2

Last edited:
Reactions: bro
would these work on a nabilo darkstar image,,asking for a mate

I have the Pli Iolite loaded on my DM500 and have been using the Hacksat V8 key updater but this morning I had a black screen on my box until I loaded dreamox keyupdater. There are only two files that you need to ftp to var/tuxbox/plugin and than chmod to 755 and then press the yellow button on the remote to see on your screen. I normally try all of these key updaters and keep the ones that work and delete the rest.

@bro i will post the nabilo later when I get back to my computer at home.

Si

I tried using an auto updater in my pli image and there wasnt enough space! only had captains settings and cccam loaded!!

cant think of the name of it now? once i tried to download them it said var folder was full! might try and use pc HD for VAR storage

what would happen though if i turned on the box and the pc wasnt turned on? and the var folder was located on the pc? would nothing work?

couldnt you try deleting all the radio channels in your list using opendbedit to creat some space,when i had a 500 i have a few cams plus an auotoupdater with a pli image

I tried using an auto updater in my pli image and there wasnt enough space! only had captains settings and cccam loaded!!

cant think of the name of it now? once i tried to download them it said var folder was full! might try and use pc HD for VAR storage

what would happen though if i turned on the box and the pc wasnt turned on? and the var folder was located on the pc? would nothing work?

I maybe wrong but if you cut out some of the unwanted crap in the Captains settins you may salvage a little of the var space.

I have a cable Dm600 with an internal hard drive and I have set up a mount from Dm500S to the Dm600 hard drive and than I have moved the var folder on the DM500 to the internal hard drive on the Dm600. The Dm600 is on all the time so there is no problem with the mount and it set to auto mount on the Dm500 so now I have var folder of about 40% and can dump stuff to my hearts content. The other benefit I have is that I can watch whatever is recorded on the hard drive from the Dm500 or the Dm600. I think the Dm500 did get screwed failed to boot once when I had disconnected the Dm600.

Just added Nemesis and Nabilo files.

As Curious123 explains where they go in a dm500s here is where they go for other dreamboxes

DM500-DM7000: Copy both files to /var/tuxbox/plugins.
DM7020: Copy both files to /usr/lib/tuxbox/plugins.

Si

is there anything i can use with dream up as i have used this before and have an idea of what i am doing

i put firmware on before but its not great i would like to put more firmware on using dream up cause i know how to do that

Back