dreambox and bouquetter

loady

Inactive User
Reaction score
These files are within the var/tuxbox/config/zapit folder on the dreambox neutrino:

bouquets.xml
service.xml
ubouquets.xml

Now, there is a version of bouquetter that supports neutrino files but not officially dreambox neutrino files, i cant ever get my bouquets off the box using bouquetter, after a scan, a bouquet is created with one bouquet per channell (do the maths) thats one big fekking bouquet to delete using the webface ? takes ages believe me, since i couldnt use bouwuetter to do the job i used an xml editer, i opened up the ubouquets file and noticed thats where the bouquets are i created using the box, so i deleted the bouquets.xml and was left with ubouqets.xml and service.xml and now everything is just hunkydory...i am going to run another scan and try and pick up 2 channels i have missing then i will post them in this thread and maybe elsewhere to.

SO my advice is, after doing a full scan, delete the bouquet.xml file, you sohuld still have all your services to make into bouquets as you wish.

loady said:
These files are within the var/tuxbox/config/zapit folder on the dreambox neutrino:

bouquets.xml
service.xml
ubouquets.xml

Now, there is a version of bouquetter that supports neutrino files but not officially dreambox neutrino files, i cant ever get my bouquets off the box using bouquetter, after a scan, a bouquet is created with one bouquet per channell (do the maths) thats one big fekking bouquet to delete using the webface ? takes ages believe me, since i couldnt use bouwuetter to do the job i used an xml editer, i opened up the ubouquets file and noticed thats where the bouquets are i created using the box, so i deleted the bouquets.xml and was left with ubouqets.xml and service.xml and now everything is just hunkydory...i am going to run another scan and try and pick up 2 channels i have missing then i will post them in this thread and maybe elsewhere to.

SO my advice is, after doing a full scan, delete the bouquet.xml file, you sohuld still have all your services to make into bouquets as you wish.

Great tip m8 glad to see you have got things 99% sorted...:Cheers:

Wierd thought, for every chanel i manage to get back i seem to notice some gone missing....i am doing a bruteforce right now and hope i am wrong and that it will pick up paramount 1....i had paramount 1 & 2 earlier so lets see...

loady said:
Wierd thought, for every chanel i manage to get back i seem to notice some gone missing....i am doing a bruteforce right now and hope i am wrong and that it will pick up paramount 1....i had paramount 1 & 2 earlier so lets see...

I know the feeling lol I had similar with e4+1 it's just EPG but no signal, the cc's are moving some channels around I think, other wierd thing I noticed is that I no longer can get a picture for the Filmflex preview channels same thing just the EPG

Back