Dreambox 500c issues

warmy

Inactive User
Reaction score
My dreambox 500c is about as stable as a new labour pledge.
Updated to a new image dw 1-6-1 and this seems even worse. Can someone recommend a uk image that will help solve the stability issues?

Also just downloaded a new mgcamd 1.22 but when i press blue on the dreambox i can't install plugins.

Any help would be good

Updated to a new image dw 1-6-1 and this seems even worse. Can someone recommend a uk image that will help solve the stability issues?

Also just downloaded a new mgcamd 1.22 but when i press blue on the dreambox i can't install plugins.

Any help would be good
what exactly is the box doing r u getting all the channels is it breaking up does ur dreambox have a old or new tuner

Any help would be good

If an enigma image isn't stable on your box, try a neutrino (neutrino deam plus ultra in the downloads)

Hi.New guy here.

Just got my Dreambox today and i'm getting nowhere.Is there a guide for newbies who dont have a clue what images and flashing are?Plugged my box in straight away and found nothing, so now i dont know where to go cos i dont have 20 posts.Cant download,cant post.Feel like sending it back.Any help is much appreciated.

Cheers

Hamski

dreambox

u need to flash the box, i have just got the 500s it took me 2 weeks just to figure out the basics if u pm me i will try and help i know the the 500c is a cable box with a different tuner but they are still a linux box.

Dont know how to PM mate.Not allowed apparently.

The box freezes at random times and I have to reboot it. Some of the commands also fail to work from the remote when the box has been up for a few hrs.

The image running now has the old and the new tuner and iv'e been using it with the default new tuner. Some inofr on the difference would be useful.

Thanks

Any help would be good

most members find scanning a stability very good with Digitalworldz images ? out of intrest can I ask where u got our image from :)

Got the image from a link from this site! but not the downloads section as i'm not permitted yet.

"most members find scanning a stability very good with Digitalworldz images" Could you explain what this means?

I used automatic transponder scan and then bruteforce btw.

thanks

Got the image from a link from this site!
hmm what link would that be m8 ? only link I know of to get it is the link to the downloads :)

Can't remember tbh i just browsed and someone had replied to someone that couldn't download because of lack of posts. So they posted a link I can email you the file if you think it might not be genuine

Hi.New guy here.

Just got my Dreambox today and i'm getting nowhere.Is there a guide for newbies who dont have a clue what images and flashing are?Plugged my box in straight away and found nothing, so now i dont know where to go cos i dont have 20 posts.Cant download,cant post.Feel like sending it back.Any help is much appreciated.

Cheers

Hamski

Quit whinging,post,participate and use the search before you know it you'll have 20 posts and be sorted.

Try neutrino image mate I herd its best around

I think its down to personal prterence some say neutrino is good others say commando is good and the lsit goes on and on.......i say try all of them and stick with the one that u like.. ;-)

Found that DW 1.6.1 is stable when i select the old tuner! so i'm happy :)

can you tell me what image is best on dm 500c also where can I get a good cables.xml for NNNNNNNNTTTTTLLLLLLLL dublin ?

hi my dreambox needs the image which has the 'bruteforce scan' as an option, can anyone help me locate this image. My box was working fine till i flashed a new image onto it and it now it doesnt pick up any channels therefore im hoping to get back the image which contains the 'bruteforce' option. Help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance

hi my dreambox needs the image which has the 'bruteforce scan' as an option, can anyone help me locate this image. My box was working fine till i flashed a new image onto it and it now it doesnt pick up any channels therefore im hoping to get back the image which contains the 'bruteforce' option. Help would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance

This is where this forum just doesnt work. 20 posts is a hell of a lot for a "noob" to do (me included). Including the GETTING STARTED GUIDE!! Who has the time to post and reply to 20 topics just to download 1 or 2 files. that is insane!

Don't mind me, I'm pissed because my dreambox just doesnt do what i was sold it would do.

If you need the original dreambox image that was installed (with the digitalworldz logo) I have backed up mine before I flashed anything new, so I can email it to you or something... pm me

This is where this forum just doesnt work. 20 posts is a hell of a lot for a "noob" to do (me included). Including the GETTING STARTED GUIDE!! Who has the time to post and reply to 20 topics just to download 1 or 2 files. that is insane!

Don't mind me, I'm pissed because my dreambox just doesnt do what i was sold it would do.

If you need the original dreambox image that was installed (with the digitalworldz logo) I have backed up mine before I flashed anything new, so I can email it to you or something... pm me

Swings and roundabouts,alot of effort goes into making files,tuts etc.20 posts enables people to participate and make an effort,not just leech the files and leave.
As for making 20 posts theres more to this place than cable.
As for your box coming with an original digitalworldz image? was it bought like this?

Back