dreambox 500c headache

diduspillmypint

Inactive User
Reaction score
Ive been trying different images from the download section but cant get one that works ok i want to put my original image back on which is a gemini image which i got from a friend in the same area as me which worked 100%.Thing is when using dreamup it doesnt see the image the image is called "My_Flash_Image_Backup cams.fw2" it see`s all the other images ive downloaded from this site but not my original is it a problem with dream up? i cant find my crossover cable at the mo to try it the other way .???: multi :

not sure but think you need to use flash wizard to install this image

Ive been trying different images from the download section but cant get one that works ok i want to put my original image back on which is a gemini image which i got from a friend in the same area as me which worked 100%.Thing is when using dreamup it doesnt see the image the image is called "My_Flash_Image_Backup cams.fw2" it see`s all the other images ive downloaded from this site but not my original is it a problem with dream up? i cant find my crossover cable at the mo to try it the other way .???: multi :

Hi you can only use dreamup to flash img format images you need flash wizard pro to load a backup image flashwizard 6.3 is in downloads you will need crossover cable as well****

Quick question ! can the flash image not be re'named ti .IMG ? then use dreamUp.?

[thanks for the replies guys ill have to buy another crossover cable cant find mine knowwhere

Back