dreambox 500-C

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
hi all has anyone used the dreambox 500-C this is a cable version of the amazing dreambox used for multisat setups.

i like the dreambox i use for multi sat and im a bit of an expert at using this device and if the cable version is simular i will buy a few.

reviews would be great if anyone has used and if you dont think its all that recommend me a good box please it needs to be silver or modern looking as the MRS is a moany cow at times lol

PS i see on ebay people sell like 10 (dbox's) of these for about 300+ quid lmao, whats that all about are there really crap boxes and which ones :)

Regards
Mickie D

Hey Mickie nice to see you around, at first people were having a few problems with the dreambox 500c but these seemed to have been resolved now; they appear to be good boxes; and are more technically advanced that the dbox2... with very little price difference.

You should get one.

cheers liam

checking all options and hearing a good review of the nokia dbox 2x but cant find any to buy online ?

Nokia dbox2 you will find mostly on ebay... but the prices are soaring...
i have seen some dbox2's sell for over £140, whilst a dreambox 500c is only £129 on ebay (i think?). Dreamboxes are new whereas dboxes are second hand, which is y i dont understand the prices.

For more info on the 500-C you should probably ask MGB...

hi mickey d. nothing to do with your post but, i've been trying to upload a file for everyone in the dbox downloads for two days but it's still not letting me. is there something wrong with the forums or is it just my computer?

So i take it the dreambox is capable of all that the d box 2 is and more then? Have many people got these up and running? Liam, sent you a pm as you seem to be well clued up on the d box but not yet had a reply mate. Also as i'm new to this forum i cant seem to find the button that lets me view all the threads or posts that i've posted in, can someone help me out by pm as for this reason i'll probably have trouble finding this one again. lol

Cheers

dbox

one of the guys on ebay that is selling them in batches of ten only now dbox2 for europe ive bought 8 of him no probs with any 6 have been sagem and the last 2 were nokias they had the front panel on them. He is also a tv engineer so he can help with any technical queeries you might have and from Germany to Scotland they have been delivered in 2 days.

mickey new to your excellent forum have an offer to buy here in ireland for 200 euros "ready to go" 180 without software from mates with shop ,hard to find boxes to glitch (pace)think 500c is the future...will let you know how i get on,cool forum:Cheers:

Back