dreambox 500 c/software

salty

Inactive User
Reaction score
thinking about buying dreambox 500c ,can anyone point me in the right direction for software, sorry if that info is already posted.

nice one , thanks mate.,but they don`t seem to have anything for 500 c.

hi mate, i'm extremely new to this and have been trying to get the N*L working on my dreambox 500c, i have downloaded all possible software to do with it and can only seem to unscramble the free to view channels.
i now think that special n*l k e y s are needed rather than the normal ones you can download.
if you (or any body) can shed any light on the situation i would be more than gratefull (u must know more than me)
also send me your e-mail address and i'll e-mail you the software
cheers
Satch

Satchmo said:
hi mate, i'm extremely new to this and have been trying to get the N*L working on my dreambox 500c, i have downloaded all possible software to do with it and can only seem to unscramble the free to view channels.
i now think that special n*l k e y s are needed rather than the normal ones you can download.
if you (or any body) can shed any light on the situation i would be more than gratefull (u must know more than me)
also send me your e-mail address and i'll e-mail you the software
cheers
Satch
can you can pm me with an attachment ? but might be better to post so all members have access to these files.think you need cable uk gemini 105 and uk gemini 200. with dreamboxedit am totally new to this never used a dreambox before.

regards salty

can i ask why you would need 2 images (gemini 105 and gemini 200)
that might be where i am going wrong as i am only installing the one image!

Satchmo said:
can i ask why you would need 2 images (gemini 105 and gemini 200)
that might be where i am going wrong as i am only installing the one image!

sorry meant one or the other,sorry for the bad information mate.heard dreammedia has a problem as s*y steped in and the have a problem getting chips from a certain supplier ,anyone know if this is true?

got mine working by flashing with flashwizard pro and this image .
gemini 1.05uk.fwz

Back