Dream Elite Offiicial Site Closed...

gsmtech

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Just seen this on the DreamElite Site....Hopefully theyre back soon...best images for DM800HD is DreamElite BH...

Due to personal and family reasons of team members, the Dream Elite board is closed. Many thanks to all the community and people for support and appreciation. Bye bye and hope to see you soon.

Il team Dream-Elite comunica che il forum chiude a tempo indeterminato. La causa di questa chiusura che potrà essere temporanea o forse definitiva è dovuta alle problematiche familiari e personali di alcuni dei suoi membri e visto il grande affiatamento del team, gli altri membri hanno deciso per solidarità di sospendere al momento ogni attività, speriamo che le cose possono migliorare e di poter in futuro avere la serenità per tornare a fare quello che abbiamo fatto fino ad oggi. Siamo certi che ci capirete e salutandovi vi ringraziamo per il seguito che ci avete dato in questo breve ma intenso periodo.

Just seen this on the DreamElite Site....Hopefully theyre back soon...best images for DM800HD is DreamElite BH...

Due to personal and family reasons of team members, the Dream Elite board is closed. Many thanks to all the community and people for support and appreciation. Bye bye and hope to see you soon.

I couldn't download any Cams from the DreamElite server tonight as the connection was refused. This will pretty much render the DreamElite images useless unless you can manually install cams onto the box. Anyone know how to do this with CCcam 2.1.4 onto a DM800HD ????

I couldn't download any Cams from the DreamElite server tonight as the connection was refused. This will pretty much render the DreamElite images useless unless you can manually install cams onto the box. Anyone know how to do this with CCcam 2.1.4 onto a DM800HD ????

Cant you put it in the tmp folder then go to maual install, it should show the package.

Cant you put it in the tmp folder then go to maual install, it should show the package.

Yes, had a play and sorted it. Unzipped and copied the attached into the tmp folder and did as you suggest - all sorted :)
Hope that DreamElite do come back online though as their images are the best that I have used on DM800.

Taken from another forum...credit to "Jusaju"

Dream-Elite Server Softcam ONLINE

FOR DREAMBOX and VU+DUO

Tested on VU+Duo with Dream-elite 1.3.3F

1- Install "DE-softcam-feed.ipk"

2- Go to: MENU -> SETUP -> SOFTWARE MANAGEMENT -> ADVANCED OPTIONS -> PACKETS MANAGEMENT -> push RELOAD

FOR DREAMBOX and VU+DUO

2- Go to: MENU -> SETUP -> SOFTWARE MANAGEMENT -> ADVANCED OPTIONS -> PACKETS MANAGEMENT -> push RELOAD

i have a vu duo i go into setup / software management but i have no advanced setting? any ideas?

i have a vu duo i go into setup / software management but i have no advanced setting? any ideas?

System | Setup | Customize | Setup Mode = Expert

that will give you Advanced Settings in there now.

Still no idea how install the package tho lol

do I ftp that newer file to tmp folder!?

ok managed, I think to get Cccam installed but cant find cccam.cfg, there is delcccaminfo in the etc folder, is this it?

All very confusing.

You gotta add the cccam.cfg manually via Dcc or the likes.

dont wanna sound stupid but how do I create a cccam.cfg file?

this thread just happened to coincide with my first attempt at connecting my dreambox to a cs. I've got the two c lines, do I've tried pasting them in two different lines of a blank text file which had it's extension renamed to cccam.cfg - this hasnt worked, any ideas?

thanks

FOR DREAMBOX and VU+DUO

for other like me who couldn`t find advanced options, i found this below on another forum and it worked for me.

You can try this.
I use vuduo with me.

If you do not see advanced options (in software management) do this:

Menu
set up
system
customize

change setup mode to expert (on the top )
save (OK)

Just create a blank text document. Enter your cline then select to "save as" in the file type box you select "all files" then in the save name bit enter the following as the name - cccam.cfg then hit save.
Upload this document to var/ect and your good to go.

Just create a blank text document. Enter your cline then select to "save as" in the file type box you select "all files" then in the save name bit enter the following as the name - cccam.cfg then hit save.
Upload this document to var/ect and your good to go.

tried this, having no joy.

There are two files on this thread. I've installed both - the first one gives me the option to use CCcam as my default interface. The second file doesn't seem to do anything by itself, even when I have went and installed the packages.

No need to chmod.
Just unzip this
then open it in note pad
replace the xxxxx with your cline
save
then upload it to var/ect
You also need to check if ccam is running. Prob worth restarting the box.

No need to chmod.
Just unzip this
then open it in note pad
replace the xxxxx with your cline
save
then upload it to var/ect
You also need to check if ccam is running. Prob worth restarting the box.

having a nightmare mate, been at this for about 5 hours now. Restarted box, restored to factory settings, reinstalled Cccam (the first attached file in this thread) - looking at going at another image now. I'm a computer programmer by trade so not as if I am usually this dumb. Will give this cccam.cfg a go first.

what sort of indications do we get that CCcam is actually running? it say's CCcam when I'm scrolling through channels but when I go Green button | CCcam Info | Main it gives me an error message saying Connection to CCcam refused?

what sort of indications do we get that CCcam is actually running? it say's CCcam when I'm scrolling through channels but when I go Green button | CCcam Info | Main it gives me an error message saying Connection to CCcam refused?

is your file called CCcam.cfg exactly with capital c's at the start.

Back