Dream Elite Offiicial Site Closed...

yeah tried it with the capitals and without the capitals. The box was recognising it as it was in that CCCcam config manager plug in. Went down a different route this morning of flashing a different image on it to see if that would work, incase I'd junked up some configuration on the old image.

After flashing the image via the web interface (preboot) I got a javascript error in IE and now the box won't boot at all, not even to let me flash via the web interface.

So now I've got a whole other issue, hoping that I'll be able to recover the situation with Dreamup.

did you try http://ipofbox:16001

that is the web info page for cccam and you will get to it when it is installed corrcectly, it wont tell you your Cccam.cfg is ok but you will know it's installed
the file must be called CCcam.cfg make sure your pc hasn't appended .txt to the end of the name and you cant see it (check in a dos box with the dir command for that folder)

yeah I've got file extensions shown by default, the naming isn't the issue. Unbricking my box after trying to install Pli-Engima2-jade3 on it is the bloody issue now, anyone know if that image is clone safe? (should have checked first, I know I'm retarded).

is this a dm800 clone? if so what bootloader do you have as you should upgrade it to 76a or b and then you can use any image

not sure what the bootloader is, it's relatively new box with the new Ferrari sim. No idea if that helps. Been away for a few days so attempting to unbrick the device using Dreamup tonight.

ok found a thread eslewhere with exactly same issue as me, think i was trying to put genuine image on clone box. Gonna work through it now, thread is here for those having same issues in the future _http://www.satellites.co.uk/forums/dreambox800/179092-dm800-flashing-problem.html

Got a good image flashed to box (Dream Elite newer version specifically for bl75 ferrari sim) which brought it back from the dead. Installed CCcam from the first attached file in this thread. Added Cccam.cfg to etc and then set Cccam as default cam. And finally it works w00t w00t. Thanks to everyone for the help.

Back