Dream control centre ????????

jonjlp

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi
Trying to get to grips with DM500.
After entering all my IP addresses in Dream Control Centre i get the thick green bar from computer/dreambox & router.Great!!!!!
But how do you save these settings?
Tried coming out of site and get a German message(which i dont understand)
Go back in and all my settings are lost along with my connection. Is there a box you need to tick to save before coming out???
Thanks

#1. on the RH side you change language to english
#2. if ur ip is not static, ur DM ip will also change thus needing to do a search., but u shouldnt need to search everytime
#3. re: settings....ie.if you have changed details in CCcam confg. you will need to click on the floppy disc icon on the top RH side to save this confg change.

Hi thanks for reply
Have re-entered several times, all in English language and now seems to be saving ok although the same German warning appears on exit.So fingers crossed!!!
PS gone into FTP /var/etc/cccam.cfg to see how to amend for C-lines etc

When i try to open cccam.cfg it says "this file already exists do you wish to overwrite?"
Can't you just view?

Thanks for post but no joy.Tried right clicking both view and edit but comes up with a screen saying " This config was created by" etc etc etc
Nothing at all do to do with adding/amending c-lines???????
What type of screen should i see??
Thanks

so if you click edit does it open a page with loads of text on it ??

If it does just delete it all and copy your cline on line 1.

make sure you delete the # aswell m8.

Thanks mate.
Yeah just a load of text so now i understand. As you said delete all text and rewrite c-line.Cheers

Back