Dream 600c to a dream 600s

dibbers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Chaps, changed me tuner in the dream to the sat version, how ever none of the backing plates will fit, i thought i had the Sat version as when I've took out the cable tuner i then installed the sat version one and the backing plate that differs will still not fit....mmmmm never mind that i suppose for now....

any way flashing pli-jade3-dm600pvr-20090627-6494.zip to it now and when it's up and running is there a kinda quick walk through to get up and running, of course with FTA for the time being?

i done a 500s ages ago, over 6 month and can't remember if i need to install cams and that for FTA, i have a fixed dish......thanks

Last edited:
when it comes on just press exit

then blue button

then into sats and transponders

automatic transponder scan

then select 28.2 and scan it mate

or to save all that just upload a boquets file lol

then you can start downloading cams etc if you ever get into CS

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

all sorted thanks man, as for the CS na, just gonna enjoy FTA i'm not in enuff to justify it...

that top plate is for the sat tuner m8 should fit fine, fiddle i would think.

na man i've been trying and the screw connectors for the feed are just to wide might have to drill it a little to get it to fit like..lol but defo won't work like.....

Same thing happened to mine. Original 600c which came with a sat backplate in the box, bought a sat tuner and the plate just wouldnt quite fit and if you managed to get the screw connecters through the appropriate holes on the back plate then it would pull the tuner out of place.

Just ended up drilling it a little and it fits fine now.

yeah that's exactly it matey, will drill it and sort it!

Back