downloads

retroretro

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

Whats with the downloads, Its been offline for donkeys by the time its back online ill end up
having to pay again,

I assume its not a technical issue since i got 12 months last time i payed and there is nothing
technical about hosting files.

Is it a bandwidth issue or a legal issue, Since i and others have paid hard cash for the service i would not mind knowing at least the reason.

i'm sure i speak for the most of us and i have waited for ages before ranting on.

hi retroretro :)
Im sure I too speak for a lot of members to in saying
you have never ever paid for downloads on this forum but what you do pay for is helping with running costs of the forum

what downloads are you wanting ?

just to add you have been a member since Feb 2007 1 year 5 months and have 2 posts
I hardly think you have a right to moan

you chose to donate to bypass joning in the forum and getting the required amount of posts

Hi
As Rat said becoming a member pays for server cost etc
If your post count gets higher youll be ok still
Just over 2 post a month will do
As for your downloads
Ask or hint at what you want
Im sure someone will pm you to try to help
As for why its gone i believe its a copyright issue
As a forum we dont own most of the stuff we use
A large chunk we would find hard to get permission for either

just to add you have been a member since Feb 2007 1 year 5 months and have 2 posts
I hardly think you have a right to moan

you chose to donate to bypass joining in the forum and getting the required amount of posts

Well said John i can't be fooked with members (if you can call them that) like this i paid this and i want that,contribute to the forum and then you will know all about getting what you want from the vast amount of information the true and proper members of this site have to offer.

Rant Over.

:Angryfire:FINGER::CRYBABY:

gotta agree with you lot, seems he didn't read forum rules etc before parting with the mega amount of cash he paid. not the best 2nd post ive seen but must of took a long time composing it and even that was a waste of time he forgot the "n" in post title. lol unless its a silent n like he has been for a long time

Last edited:
Hi Digital Friends does anyone know if downloads will open again ? thanks :Cheers:

Back