downloads

Taff

Inactive User
Reaction score
With the removal of sky one from Virgin I think it is time i learned how to use torrent or what ever everyone else is using..

basically I need my weekly fix of lost, last weeks and tonights are the only ones I am missing....

can anyone shed any light on how this system works ?

regards

Taff

Reccomend Newsgroups.

I pay £10/month for unlimited downloads from Newsdemon.com. Just sign up and they provide a program to download the .nzb files (NewsRover).

Once you sign up with that you can use sites like gotnzb.com to find newsgroup files to download using NewsRover. I get apeeds of around 500kb/sec on a 4mb connection.

Or if you want free downloads via torrents download a torrent client, I use UTorrent but theres loads.

Then go to a torrent site(Torrentspy.com is good) and search for files to download through your client, Simple!

yeah i should of given newsgroups a chance ages ago when highlander was telling me about them :(

speeds of newsgroups piss all over torrents, saying that torrents are alright if you can wait a day or two for a dvd film but you can get a film in about 1-2 hours on a newsgroup

Regards
Mickie D

I love torrents lol but i might start getting into newsgroups. I wnat to get access to a darknet :(

use utorrent for torrents :p

yeah i should of given newsgroups a chance ages ago when highlander was telling me about them :(

speeds of newsgroups piss all over torrents, saying that torrents are alright if you can wait a day or two for a dvd film but you can get a film in about 1-2 hours on a newsgroup

Regards
Mickie D

for a dvd film!! i get my films within 10 - 20 mins while downloading a xbox360 game..........lol

got to say newsgroups rock!

Back