downloading ps2 games

basher

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi.guys does anyone know any sites were you can download ps2 games if there are any any help appricated ......thanx

Hi basher use the newsgroups mate or try irc!!!!! Griz

_http://videogames.yahoo.com/ for downloading demo's, as downloading full titles would be illegal, unless I suppose you already own the title? :)

a torrent site is your friend, use it to locate whatever 'demo' ;) you are after.

Last edited by a moderator:
yh grabit is good but dont you have to pay to use their service? i downloaded it once and it works on news groups but you have to pay a certain amount to use their service and to use their fast download speeds

harveybham said:
yh grabit is good but dont you have to pay to use their service? i downloaded it once and it works on news groups but you have to pay a certain amount to use their service and to use their fast download speeds

If your ISP doesn't provide a NEWS service then you'd have to pay a subscription for a 3rd party NEWS service.

NO TORRENT LINKS are all good- u need azureus or sumthing to download the torrents.

NOPE NOT HERE EITHER remaking there website so its closed)

Last edited by a moderator:
there is a way of getting grabit to work at HIGH speeds on blueyonder and i mean fast speeds there is a newsgroup which allows you to use it without paying any one have it

I also have blueyonder and was wondering what the newsgroup for grabit was.

thanks

ikonos

hiya

sorry for being a numty but i am a total newbie can some explain the terms "newsgroups" and "irc"

i have also downloaded "grabit" can teach me how 2 use this

thank you

ps2 games

try newzbin and hacve a look there
loads of newsgroup links
i use it all the time

Torrents and how to use them.

Torrents r the best way to get ur games due to most torrents sites being free. if u have paitents then torrents r fine. if u want to use torrents then u would need a client (software program) the best torrent program out there is Utorrent which is small and simple. jus donwload that and your off to download as many games ;) as u can lol. basiclally go to a search engine and write TORRENTS and this should give u a list of popular torrents sites such as mininova. once on the site type the game u want and it should give u a list of that game. once u see this list u will see to sets of numerics sometimes they r coloured green and blue. these r to show the amount of seeders (green) and leechers (blue). to put it simple if the green number is higher den the blue number den the download speed should be higher. once u find what u want jus click on it and it shloud automatically download to Utorrent. and thats it. remember patience is needed with torrents!!

REMEMBER DOWNLOADING COPYRIGHT MATERIAL IS illegal.

PS. still havin props jus PM me.

sss555 said:
Torrents r the best way to get ur games due to most torrents sites being free. if u have paitents then torrents r fine. if u want to use torrents then u would need a client (software program) the best torrent program out there is Utorrent which is small and simple. jus donwload that and your off to download as many games ;) as u can lol. basiclally go to a search engine and write TORRENTS and this should give u a list of popular torrents sites such as mininova. once on the site type the game u want and it should give u a list of that game. once u see this list u will see to sets of numerics sometimes they r coloured green and blue. these r to show the amount of seeders (green) and leechers (blue). to put it simple if the green number is higher den the blue number den the download speed should be higher. once u find what u want jus click on it and it shloud automatically download to Utorrent. and thats it. remember patience is needed with torrents!!

REMEMBER DOWNLOADING COPYRIGHT MATERIAL IS illegal.

PS. still havin props jus PM me.

rotfl you practically walked him through it. and then you take the moral highground

Torrent

Hi All,

I use torrent web sites, Just do a search in google.

I use Utorrent program.

Happy gaming

Back