download

wollyolo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi
I'm new to this forum
why can not I download the file

i think you have to post five times first

I know you've only been here less than an hour (as of now), but we do like you to read previous posts on a thread, #2 for example, before posting.

Welcome to DW. :)

If when he comes back he might have difficulty in finding all those important posts to access downloads o_O or door is locked.

(o: newbie on the site here, hello to all !

it seems a "like" is required on as well as the five posts before you are allowed to download, does anyone have a good idea as to how a newcomer hits the golden spot which caúses a like to come about?

(as a fresh member with the overwhelming portion of threads with information which is not exactly new to long time members, i find it a little bit difficult to add a golden nuget comment which i myself would regard as "thumbs up" worthy)

ideas are appreciated
/Mads

It's easy

Easiest thing in the world mate. A worthwhile post is practically anything deemed not to be crap and a post clock. Can be on any subject such as something funny that's happened to you, a list of your hobbies or even what you had for dinner last night.

What newbies tend to miss is that a like is also required. This too is easy and newbies often get them for showing they've put a little effort into their post. Newbies are given an excellent chance to get off to a good start with the "who are you?" section. Most simply post hello or hi. Those who actually answer the question, who are you? with a well worded introduction are often rewarded with a like or 2.

As with any new member it is best to post in the introduction section first with a little info about yourself .
Dont spam with crap and take your time.Downloaders might never be seen again if wanting 1 file but there is more info posted on here that maybe of use to you.

thank you kindly for your views

I will elaborate a bit on my journey leading here in the hello section (o:

nice evening to both of you

Could someone be nice and like my post please trying to download a file.

sorry mate asking for likes will not get you your download.
please read the forum rules, if you post enough useful posts im sure somebody is bound to like 1 of them.
welcome to DW

Ok no problem. I have done 5 posts just need someone to like my posts I guess I need to be more helpful.
Nothing personal mate. Rules are there to encourage people to contribute towards the forum.
Also fake likes are easy to spot aswel...like johnpaynes

Back