[DOWNLOAD] Zgemma H1 & S2 Vix4 Official firmware with Blue Sk

Sorry i dont want to hi jack someonse else post but i am looking for help setting up my zgemma star if someone could point me to a start point thanks

Can you recomend a good image for my zgemma star s2 thanks

Hi huys this has probley been covered already how tow set up the s2 thanks

Sorry i dont want to hi jack someonse else post but i am looking for help setting up my zgemma star if someone could point me to a start point thanks

Start with flashing an image. Backups can be useful as most of the work has been done for you.

Guide attached

Attachments

• ZGEMMA_STAR_series(H1&2S&H2&S)_upgrade_steps.pdf
    167.3 KB · Views: 15

Can you recomend a good image for my zgemma star s2 thanks

Hi huys this has probley been covered already how tow set up the s2 thanks

Start with flashing an image. Backups can be useful as most of the work has been done for you.

Guide attached

See above already answered

you have to be certain are all h1 combis,did not know that

How can I download this? and does it contain everything e.g. firmware, skin etc, I am new to the forum?

How can I download this? and does it contain everything e.g. firmware, skin etc, I am new to the forum?

READ THIS POST FULLY - BEFORE POSTING

New Members now needs 5 USEFUL posts before he / she can download on the forums. AND 24 Hours Registered!

If you cannot wait then you can always join our Premium Members group who get unlimited downloads, hidden DOWNLOADS, Special Private Forums, a whole bunch of extra features to boot (click link below to see all features).
https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/for.../295647-5-posts-before-being.html#post2178688

Would be nice to download, but I can't for some reason due to restrictions.

Back