[DOWNLOAD] zgemma full usb flash setup

river4ever

river4ever
Reaction score
Downloads: A new file has been added by river4ever:

PLEASE NOT THIS IS FOR ZGEMMA 2S ONLY!!

(always backup your cam before flash)

To flash format memory key to FAT32.
Extract file and copy zgemma folder to memory key.
Then put memory key in rear USB port.
Turn box off then on. When box boots you will see "flash" displayed on zgemma.
After 5/7minutes box will reboot.

It has both "BLUE HD and RED HD skins.
OPENVIX 3.2
Has the more stable crossEPG 0.8.1

Been using it for over a year now and its flawless.

Screenshot (4).pngScreenshot (5).pngScreenshot (6).png

>>> CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD zgemma full usb flash setup <<<

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi just joined really good post my zgemma 2s just really messed up can anyone help wanted this image so badly but cant download it.........

Hi just joined really good post my zgemma 2s just really messed up can anyone help wanted this image so badly but cant download it.........

You have to have 5 good posts. And then you need to wait 24hrs to be able to download.

Thanks post and spam gets removed.

Pm'd but your inbox is full .

Downloads: A new file has been added by river4ever:

PLEASE NOT THIS IS FOR ZGEMMA 2S ONLY!!

(always backup your cam before flash)

To flash format memory key to FAT32.
Extract file and copy zgemma folder to memory key.
Then put memory key in rear USB port.
Turn box off then on. When box boots you will see "flash" displayed on zgemma.
After 5/7minutes box will reboot.

It has both "BLUE HD and RED HD skins.
OPENVIX 3.2
Has the more stable crossEPG 0.8.1

Been using it for over a year now and its flawless.

View attachment 96959View attachment 96960View attachment 96961

>>> CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD zgemma full usb flash setup <<<

can anyone help me please. I have Zgemma h2s . Just bought from a friend since August 2016 but have not been enjoying it because it freezes all the time. Now I want to reset the box to factory setting but need help on a good image and cc**m set up.
i want to do it by myself. Please help. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
can anyone help me please. I have Zgemma h2s . Just bought from a friend since August 2016 but have not been enjoying it because it freezes all the time. Now I want to reset the box to factory setting but need help on a good image and cc**m set up.
i want to do it by myself. Please help. Thanks
this image in NOT for h2s.

Its for 2s "ONLY"

reflashing the box will not fix the freezing.
Contact you supplier and inform him that it's freezing and if possibable try to use wired connection.

Have tired everything to remove boot from zgemma 2 S. openvix not cutting it! can anybody help please?

which skin is bthe better red or blue

- - - Updated - - -

just looking to reflash my spare box not sure what build to use

hello, i am a noobi to this site and cannot see where to post. is there a link for this?
thanks

does it work for zgemma h2h.plese reply

if anyone can help it would be good I have the Hs2 box and havent touched it in a little while I used one of the whoosh builds many moons ago but when i have turned the box on i just get the red light and boot

i have attempted to put other images onto the box and it runs through the motions like boot the flsh then boot again powered off but still just comes up with boot?

anyone able to offer any help?

if anyone can help it would be good I have the Hs2 box and havent touched it in a little while I used one of the whoosh builds many moons ago but when i have turned the box on i just get the red light and boot

i have attempted to put other images onto the box and it runs through the motions like boot the flsh then boot again powered off but still just comes up with boot?

anyone able to offer any help?

Retry with a wooshbuild image but use a small capacity usb stick under 4 gig is better ive know this happen using large capacity sticks.

Can also be a PSU issue so if you have another suitable psu try that.

Back