[DOWNLOAD] Zgemma 2s OpenAtv 5.3 Backup Image

Last edited by a moderator:
please help, cannot get my new zgemma to boot from usb ??? All i have on usb is the zgemma folder then to h3 etc is this correct ??? my zgemma keeps rebooting constantly in a loop so need to flash.

appreciate it if anyone could help me :(

please help, cannot get my new zgemma to boot from usb ??? All i have on usb is the zgemma folder then to h3 etc is this correct ??? my zgemma keeps rebooting constantly in a loop so need to flash.

How to Reflash Zgemma-star H1/2S guide

1,Download ZGEMMA H1& ZGEMMA 2S software

2, Unzip it and copy the Zgemma folder to the USB Stick (pre formatted to fat32)

3, Plug the USB stick to the back panel USB port.

4, Power on,

5, Press the Power Key on the front panel after you see “USB”on the display.Then the display shows “Flash”

When done the box will boot up on its own. Remove usb stick once boot has completed.

Look inside the h3 folder assuming you have the H3 model ?

Inside youll find a file called noforce rename this to force and try again.

If you still have no luck then try other USB stick the zgemma range can be fussy with the sticks they use.

Hi it just says boot when switched on then boots as normal.... its the h.2s if that makes a difference?

Thanks

It still doesnt let me download anything saying I havent got the privilege ??
DO you know how long I have to wait to be able to do this??

I have way over 5 posts but only been a couple of days since I signed up on here?

- - - Updated - - -

sorry I meant h3 was one of the named folders in zgemma folder on the USB

Hi, thanks for this just wanted to ask do you have any screen shots of the backup and what does it have thanks oh and you mentioned $ky skin is improved how ??

It still doesnt let me download anything saying I havent got the privilege ??
DO you know how long I have to wait to be able to do this??

I have way over 5 posts but only been a couple of days since I signed up on here?

- - - Updated - - -

sorry I meant h3 was one of the named folders in zgemma folder on the USB

you got 3 posts you need 5 post then wait 24hours before download

Oh thats bizzare earlier before it was on at least 6 after which I was replying more

Hi and thanking you for trying to help me.... well i was told that I have the wrong image so waiting until im able to download the correct image from here. but basically as soon as you click into the usb you ONLY see the folder named in this case 'h3' and then within that folder the 5 files mentioned.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you ferret im just waiting to be able to download from here then instead then i know its correct....

Back