[DOWNLOAD] WeTek Play 2 - ItalySat Enigma2

Thank you for quick reply, I take little liberty to ask you a question, Can you please guide me, how to Use Enigma2 Image on Wetek Play2, because my previous experience limited to Dream box and Vu+ solo2

Thank you for quick reply, I take little liberty to ask you a question, Can you please guide me, how to Use Enigma2 Image on Wetek Play2, because my previous experience limited to Dream box and Vu+ solo2

Same as you would on any other box (as I said, these are beta images hence not fully functional or stable) but if you want to try it, write the image to sd-card and I think you press power on the remote when you reboot the box and it will give you the option to boot form the card or nand.

khuram looks like u use enigma2 also.
multiboot could be possible with wetek2
mean can we install different images on sd-card and boot from our desired image?

khuram looks like u use enigma2 also.
multiboot could be possible with wetek2
mean can we install different images on sd-card and boot from our desired image?

I installed it to test but all the E2 images that are currently out there are still in Beta testing (I think the teams are still waiting for drivers for this box) so a stable, fully functional e2 image could be released.

We've been waiting since January and there is a possibility it may never happen.

To answer your question about multiboot - yes, that is possible - you can install E2 or LibreElec on SD card and boot from your desired image.

thanks for the reply.
it is sufficent for us at least we can test these beta images on sd-card
instead of installing in nand

Back