[DOWNLOAD] VU+ solo2 Blackhole 2.0.9.1 Clone safe

Have these been verified to work with the SIM2 image? I installed cccam 2.30 but can't get it to work.

Being a sim 2 image makes no difference to the cams..it's only the drivers that are patched..
Blackhole Ccam is the same for genuine or sim 2 or any other blackhole image.

Hi all, would just like to check as i can't find any newer releases that this is the most current version for cloned solo2 boxes?

and also when the image is installed are there on specific "services" you can download plugins etc from, as i had my solo 2 mini clone working and I installed a plugin then got a green screen and now i'm stuck in a repetitive loading loop, which is quite unfortunate due to the start of the premier league!

Mate it all depends on what clone box you have...sunray clone or lourison or dragonworth..
There are more upto date clone safe images in downloads.

there are also clone safe images available at vu-hd site

oh I see :-/, erm is there a specific way to identify which clone I have? all that i know is its identical to the image shown on the vu-hd website the "
VU+SOLO2 SE" but im guessing that wont help!

just opened up the box and it has little stickers on it which look like lorinsun hope that helps

Last edited by a moderator:
oh I see :-/, erm is there a specific way to identify which clone I have? all that i know is its identical to the image shown on the vu-hd website the "
VU+SOLO2 SE" but im guessing that wont help!

just opened up the box and it has little stickers on it which look like lorinsun hope that helps

There are clone safe lorinson images in downloads that run on solo2 mini boxes..
if you have solo2 mini they use solo2 clone safe images..

is there any reason i cant download you VU+ solo2 Blackhole 2.0.9.1 Clone Safe image ? i have 5 posts now ? :S

is there any reason i cant download you VU+ solo2 Blackhole 2.0.9.1 Clone Safe image ? i have 5 posts now ? :S

Yes your posts must be worthwhile and not clocking or rubbish posts that get deleted...
And depending on when your 5 posts were made it is 24 hours after that.
So being as all your posts were made today it will be tomorrow..

Hellom, just a question. Can you update with this image your box via internet??

Thanks for the link.
However I would like to know how is it possible to install this on my clone?
I would prefer through USB (even though I could also use RS232 with the adapter).

Thanks in advance!

thanks for the link. I've been looking for a image for my vu + SOLO2 lonrisun v1 long time and I think this is a possible compatible image.

Last edited:
The the official clone safe blackhole 2.0.9 is very stable (2 years i'm using it). What's new on the 2.0.9.1?

thank you but is this image support sansat ipk

- - - Updated - - -

[FONT=&quot]
thank you but is this image support sansat ipk​

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]...
[/FONT]

hello everyone I'm new on here and need help with my zgemma h1, had to unbrick it and now ive no filebrowser to put my cccam in

Back