[DOWNLOAD] VU+ Duo : OpenPLi 4.0 20140719 VU+ Ferrari V2a

Thanks for all you help, I'll get back to you tomorrow, hope it works..

Cheers

Ziggy

Image has loaded !! Much appreciated, Just now need a good 7 day epg and cam

Thanks for all the help, guys and girlz, managed to load VU+ Duo : OpenPLi 4.0 20140719 VU+ Ferrari V2a clone ,, That AJT supplied, just scanning now, the will load channel list and give an update tomorrow,, cheers guys n girlz..

Ziggy

Cant sleep, so intalled the image, and it works fine so far, but i need a good 7 day epg on screen like sly,, are there any auto bouquets that remove HD ??

thanks

Ziggy

Cant sleep, so intalled the image, and it works fine so far, but i need a good 7 day epg on screen like sly,, are there any auto bouquets that remove HD ??

thanks

Ziggy

As stated above mate download crossepg from the feeds you'll need the libcurl dependencies installing also search for that there are threads on it.

Its all working fine, Except Crossepg does not work, I have configured it, and used opentv 28.2, but when i try to download it just does nothing.. Any ideas

need a bit more in m8 have you got cccam working,is it connecting to the net ,do a network test in network settings,are you trying to start crosepgfrom plugin menu

All working now m8, found the Libcurl file and it solved the problem.. Thanks

well at least you know your box takes ferrari v2 images now ,so try others see which one you like best

you could always just back up the image you have on now to usb stick ,try other images if you dont like them just flash your backup image back on

Back