Lavaman

Inactive User
Reaction score
Downloads: A new file has been added by Lavaman:

ViX4E2PROJECT VERSION 2.0 Build 008-blue+

For Amiko Alien Mini

UPDATE TO GSTREAMER 1.7.1 FOR ALL AMIKO ALIEN RANGE MODELS
UPDATE TO LATEST AVAILABLE SH4 DRIVERS
ENABLE PORTAL BUTTON (SHORTCUT TO PLUGIN BROWSER)
ENABLE TIMESHIFT BUTTON (START/STOP TIMESHIFT)
CORRECT START/STOP/ENABLE/DISABLE WITH CRON TIMERS
CORRECT TIMEOUT BSOD WITH PLUGIN DOWNLOADS WHEN NETWORK UNAVAILABLE
REMOVE OUTDATED SOFTCAM OPTIONS (USE SH4_ONLY FOR AMIKO ALIEN RANGE)
CHANGE 'DISPLAY CONTENT' TO JUST SCALE AS DEFAULT IN A/V SETTINGS
REMOVE BOOSTER CONTROL OPTION FROM SYSTEM MENU
COSMETIC CHANGES TO SETUP AND VARIOUS MENU SCREENS

008-BLUE+ RELEASE INCLUDES A NUMBER OF ENIGMA2 CHANGES AND DRIVER UPDATES - FRESH FLASH RECOMMENDED!

AVAILABLE AS AN ONLINE DOWNLOAD AND FLASH FROM THE ViX4E2PROJECT SERVER DIRECTLY TO THE RECEIVER OR AS USB UPDATE ATTACHED

>>> CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD ViX4E2PROJECT 2.0 008-blue+ Amiko Alien Mini <<<

Last edited by a moderator:
so this can be updated though usb drive like the iboxes, zgemmas, open boxes etc?.

i have a alien mini here that has went down. im just looking to reflash the image and make it fresh. does it accept n-lines ok also ?

so this can be updated though usb drive like the iboxes, zgemmas, open boxes etc?.

i have a alien mini here that has went down. im just looking to reflash the image and make it fresh. does it accept n-lines ok also ?
Hi, I'm running this image and yeah you can update via usb, it also accepts n-lines as that what I'm running but it was a pain to setup, worth noting though there's newer version's of this image now... vix4E2project image 2.1 001 later tonight version 2.1 002 is due to be released, hope this helps :)

cool , iv downloaded the latest one , do i just put it on usb and turn box on like ibox or zgemma ?

cool , iv downloaded the latest one , do i just put it on usb and turn box on like ibox or zgemma ?
You need to insert usb in the back usb slot and hold the OK button and boot the box with the main power switch, when FORC is showing release the OK button, now click VOL+ (right) button, your update should start :)

cool, im going to try this today , on the usb pen to i just have files or do i need to keep it in emiga2 folder ?

cool, im going to try this today , on the usb pen to i just have files or do i need to keep it in emiga2 folder ?
Keep the enigma2 folder with the 2 files inside, also makes sure your stick is formatted to fat32. some usbs can be picky for example I was trying to update to the latest image last night using a 2gb stick, the update just kept failing until I tried a bigger stick, then it updated no problem :)

Just a heads up, make sure your box is booting enigma image and not spark before trying the update, good luck.

it comes up lavatronics on the bootup if that helps identify the difference

it comes up lavatronics on the bootup if that helps identify the difference
To make sure just follow the same instructions first... Press and hold the OK button and boot the box with the main power switch, when FORC is showing release the OK button, now click CH- (Down) button "ENIG" should now be shown, press OK the box will now cycle through the boot and reload, now just power of the box and follow the instructions I gave you earlier...
You need to insert usb in the back usb slot and hold the OK button and boot the box with the main power switch, when FORC is showing release the OK button, now click VOL+ (right) button, your update should start.

Good luck

it's enig so I'm currently updating now , uld flashing and some number spinning at mo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will need to download the oscam SH4 plugin from the plugins menu adding the line is tricky, it took me a while to figure out. Now when I update its pretty easy to add the line again because I already set it up so I use the same configuration.

im going to finish this tonight hopefully , iv did a few boxes like open box, ibox, zgemma, spiderbox and few others i cant remeber so hopefully im set in good stead.

ok flashed , downloaded the oscam plugin but I can't find where I put in my n-line ? something close to it but asks for ip addy and not server name

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hey lads can someone help me over the line with this please , i found where info goes , it just doesnt haver a place for my suplier servier name ie tv.********.com

cheers in advance

Back