1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. We have moved software to xenforo please leave feedback here:
    https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/threads/xenforo-bug-and-request-thread.453707

Thank you!

[DOWNLOAD] vag com12.10.3 vcds 12.10.3 vag12.10.3

Discussion in 'Car Van and Motorbike Downloads' started by Mick, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Mick

Mick Administrator Staff Member

Downloads: A new file has been added by Mick:

vag com12.10.3 vcds 12.10.3 vag12.10.3

vag com12.10.3 vcds 12.10.3 vag12.10.3

2013 Vag12.10.3 Version VCDS VAGCOM 12.10.3 VCDS12.10.3 OBD Diagnostic Software
    New Feature:

1.Includes partial support for VW Crafter vans. Communications with all control modules;

functions supported: Control Module ID and Advanced ID, Fault Codes(Read and Clear),

Supported Codes, Security Access, and Adaptation. Other functions such as Measuring Values,

Output Tests, and Basic Settings will be added in future versions.

2.New, more universal Airbag Coding Assistant.

3.New "Upload Debug/Log File" function in Applications Dialog

4.Completely revised and expanded ROD (ODX) Data.

5.New USB Drivers. Now compatible with the latest PCs which use Fresco Logic USB3

chipsets.

6.Refactored DTC routines which interpret DTC data, including enhanced interpretation of status

byte for DTCs in UDS modules.

7.New area to display additional info for Basic Settings.

8.Added data types 0B, 0D, 0F to Generic OBD-II Mode 9.

9.New version of LCode. Thanks to Niels in Denmark!.

10.Revised and expanded Label Files. Thanks to Sebastian!

11.Many other small fixes and improvements, as well as everything which was introduced in

Beta Versions 11.2 - 12.10.3.

PC Requirements:

A computer running Microsoft Windows. A Laptop, Netbook or Tablet Computer is best, but a

desktop PC can also be used.

VAG COM12.10.3 diagnostic software works with Windows 2000, XP, Vista,and both 32-bit and 64-bit).

*While Digitalworldz is a well respected site please note that this file has not been tested and must be tested before use, digitalworldz will not be held responsible for any damage caused by members not testing (for viruses etc) out the files correctly beforehand!

NOTE: This file is a link to an external source, and not a direct download from Digitalworldz... site may be down or file removed please be aware!

2. Snake Plissken

Snake Plissken Inactive User

Has anyone tried this with windows 8

3. Snake Plissken

Snake Plissken Inactive User

4. lonerg550

lonerg550 Inactive User

Didnt have much luck with this on Win7 machine , have a good ELM347 Cable and the ports we all fine , but on testing kept giving error interface not found ? anyone have any ideas ?

5. ivorocha

ivorocha New Member

Thank you very much!

6. smirnoff_rules

smirnoff_rules VIP Member

7. iordachealex

iordachealex New Member

Hy. I have made by mistake an update to my vag 118 interface . Can i undo it to its original state to work with vdcs 11.3 ?
    Help me please

8. Bronto

Bronto Global Moderator Staff Member

I assume it's a clone cable as a Ross Tech one would have no issues with the update, you may have to contact the person/seller you got the lead from for instructions to re-program the cable, sorry it's not what you want to hear but there is inbuilt security in the VCDS software to knock out the clones

9. iordachealex

iordachealex New Member

i think it's a clone....Thank you for your help

10. Aikonik

Aikonik Inactive User

Was it plugged into the vehicle? Car does not need to be on but you will need to have 12v going to the cable through OBD side to validate a cable.

Generally for VCDS you will need to have a genuine Ross-Tech cable unless you have a cracked version or have the license file and use a script to batch replace the files as VCDS will refresh/recheck for a genuine license. Not sure on the refresh timing. Search for the serial version 409.1 S and use a serial to usb KKL cable. You can use most functions with serial version dependent on model year.

11. KoFi

KoFi New Member

I have a genuine HEX+CAN usb lead from Ross tech works fine of course with Windows 7 / 8 /8.1 flawless.
    ebay stuff and non genuine are limited in what you can do earlier software was ok .I built a lead which worked fine on my B5 model

12. diesel

diesel Member

this download dont work can anyone get me this please ..

13. BatuhanK

BatuhanK New Member

which cable are you using?

14. diesel

diesel Member

ive got the cable its the download i need m8

15. diesel

diesel Member

when click download it comes up with error 404

16. Dewiso

Dewiso New Member

you can download?

its compatible 100% on win7 64bits or win8 64 bits? or only with old windows and 32bits architecture?

17. diesel

diesel Member

sorted the download thanks plugged into car and when go to test get this error any ideas please

- - - Updated - - -

vag image.jpg here is the error

18. diesel

diesel Member

anyone help on this please other than that i will have to pay the garage which i dont wanna do if you get me drift lol

19. Bronto

Bronto Global Moderator Staff Member

You must be using a counterfeit Ross Tech cable, you will have to purchase a genuine cable to use the latest VAG com software or get in touch with the person you purchased your cable from and ask for another software option

20. smirnoff_rules

smirnoff_rules VIP Member

U can buy 12.12 and cable from aliexpress for $15

Sent from my GT90H-A33 using Tapatalk