Reaction score
Downloads: A new file has been added by Ferret:

Tsmedia 7.5 Official OE2.0 Full & Lite

TSmedia enigma2 plugin by mfaraj57

offical version available

many addons added and fixed
footbalreplays-netmedia
vidics-large collections of movies to movies
sopcost to net media,need running sopcast player on pc or android and to recive stream after filling pc ip in plugin settings
fixed teledunet,shahdmbc,glowmovies,frenshstreams and imorvement in sortsdevils some sites working as coolsport
added beinsports to iptv

Thx mfaraj57

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi please can you give me the directory address where i can dump file if i ftp into image,or is there an easier method?,thanks

installed this today on my XP1000 and it's screwed everything. Had to reflash :Chainsaw:

Well it is posted in the Dreamnbox plugin section so there were no guarantees offered with other receivers running e2.

Works on the Ibox, Ibox 2 plus and 3 so no idea why it didnt work on the XP.

If you had installed it via telnet it would of given you some clues to the problem or even installed and missing dependencies for you.

hi guys

iv got a problem installing this package and have had problems previously on other versions, maybe im doing somthing wrong and somebody could point me in the right direction, i am running rats latest backup image and using a dm800se

my methood of install is that i use dcc then ftp the file to tmp, then on the dm800se menu ill go to software management install extension then manually install from tmp folder, says it is succeessful then i restart eenigma and tsmedia is nowere to b seen?

can anyone help, if im doing something incorrect please tell me where thanks again

ste

fixed!! not sure entirely how, went to install ipk package on dcc and then retried manual install and it worked stil not entirly sure how but who cares eh, thanks again eeveryonee!!

hi guys

iv got a problem installing this package and have had problems previously on other versions, maybe im doing somthing wrong and somebody could point me in the right direction, i am running rats latest backup image and using a dm800se

my methood of install is that i use dcc then ftp the file to tmp, then on the dm800se menu ill go to software management install extension then manually install from tmp folder, says it is succeessful then i restart eenigma and tsmedia is nowere to b seen?

can anyone help, if im doing something incorrect please tell me where thanks again

ste

Wrong way to install it mate ftp it to tmp folder then start a telnet window in DCC and run this command

opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

Wrong way to install it mate ftp it to tmp folder then start a telnet window in DCC and run this command

opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/*.ipk

tried this again on my friends box and it failed using all the same software as above, stated failed and try opkg update, tried to do this via the dcc center not sure if it helped failed when i tried again, is there a alternative way of doing this? or why it it fail even on a fresh install? many thanks

what box image are you using

tsmedia takes up 9mb of memory once installed

before anything make sure you have enough

never fails to install for me with above method mate

its a dm800 se clone mate, ill check when i get home but im pretty confident there was enough memory, is there a way i can make more memory space? im not that clued up about the memory side of it at all thanks again

pluginmover or flashexpander you need mate

what box image are you using

tsmedia takes up 9mb of memory once installed

before anything make sure you have enough

never fails to install for me with above method mate

coulf of been memory issue mate had 7mb free so tried the basic version instead of the full and it worked for me, thanks a lot wish it came with more memory id have loads of plugins if it did!!

use flashexpander /pluginmover will give you what you need

Back