[DOWNLOAD] Softcam feed for openatv 6.0

Sorry for the confusion I meant Softcam_feed after install were I download via plugins green button the softcam/s. When I install the softcam_ feeds 2.0 3.0 are dead, they don't show in plugin downloads. When I install either the 4.3 or 6 universal softcam_feeds they only show one mgcamd mgcamd 1.45. Has the latest softcam_feed stopped using 1.35 1.38 ?.
I have a working mg_cfg and edit the newcamd I then FTP over. On my other zgemma openATV 6.2 the mgcamd_1.38r1.emu is in /etc/ but on the openATV 6.3 using 1.45 from universal softcam_feed it's not there and I can't seem to locate it.

Your right mate just tried none of the emus downloaded from the softcam feed version 4.3 activate the softcam panel on the blue button none of em.

The attached mgcamd does though, install via telnet. Once active youll be able to download other emus via the blue button.

Youll then see the softcam panel after reboot on the blue button and be able to start this version there must be a problem with the 4.3 softcam feed.

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-softcams-mgcamd-1.38_1.38-r1_mipsel.rar
    329.1 KB · Views: 21
Jog my memory Ferret the telnet command I always forget

Friggin dragged out shopping, will try later

I tried Abu's guide simply because it's the new set up were softcam are no longer blue button/softcam panel. Instead its Red button softcam setup using mgcamd 1.45. It's running fine so I'm going to stick with that Ferret. I'm sure your telnet works so thanks both guys
Oh and I used the softcam _feed universal 6. ipk

I tried Abu's guide simply because it's the new set up were softcam are no longer blue button/softcam panel. Instead its Red button softcam setup using mgcamd 1.45. It's running fine so I'm going to stick with that Ferret. I'm sure your telnet works so thanks both guys
Oh and I used the softcam _feed universal 6. ipk

does the config files go in /usr/keys still or has this changed

No same usr/keys, the only thing is blue button gone that's if you use the 1.45 from the newer softcam _feeds. If you install 1.38 via telnet or ipk it shows in the softcam panel via blue button.
You can also get to the softcam setup using menu/setup/Decryption & Parental Control/softcam setup

If you are using the softcams from their server,

mgcamd in /usr/keys like other images
CCcam in /etc like other images
OsCam in /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam-xxxx like most other images, but oscam has several locations it checks

If you are using an older version, it will be /usr/keys for everything.

They are going to pull the older "panel" while people update. The newer one may come under the blue button. So best not to update if it is very important to have it in the blue button.

The current panel works off this a well as other parts
openatv/enigma2

However, the new cams use the files in in /etc/init.d In essence, they will be same cams control as PLI. Maybe they should have just done that in 6.3 onwards.

Back