[DOWNLOAD] Snapman's DW SNP Picon Set 28.2E & VM

:New Update

I Know longer have a box to check the picon, I will try to keep it up to date but if I miss any please PM me so we can get them sorted

I would just like to say a thank you to all that supported us doing the picon's my self and @snapman have enjoyed every min.​

I echo what @Napster said. We have enjoyed making the picons for our DW friends throughout the years. We hope you have liked what we've made. I've relied on Napster with the picon updates for me to make as I've not had a box for years, and now that he hasn't got the box to check, some updates may slip through the net. We'll rely on you guys to keep us up-to-date!!

On behalf of Napster and myself, thank you all for your continued support.

Regards,

snapman :)

I echo what @Napster said. We have enjoyed making the picons for our DW friends throughout the years. We hope you have liked what we've made. I've relied on Napster with the picon updates for me to make as I've not had a box for years, and now that he hasn't got the box to check, some updates may slip through the net. We'll rely on you guys to keep us up-to-date!!

On behalf of Napster and myself, thank you all for your continued support.

Regards,

snapman :)

You have both done a fantastic job.
Ive been using DW picons for years and they have always been superb.
Could we turn this into a request thread now when new channels become available or channels change there name?

As i would like to continue updating my box with DW picons.

Again...Thankyou to @snapman and @Napster for your continued support with DW picons over the years.

You have both done a fantastic job.
Ive been using DW picons for years and they have always been superb.
Could we turn this into a request thread now when new channels become available or channels change there name?

As i would like to continue updating my box with DW picons.

Again...Thankyou to @snapman and @Napster for your continued support with DW picons over the years.

I've no problem making the picons @Kryton , so turning this into a request thread wouldn't be a problem in my eyes mate. If you and all other users of the picons just keep @Napster right with the channels (we all know somebody needs to keep him in check!! lol Sorry Napster. Couldn't help it mate ;) ) then I'm more than happy to keep making the picons :)

Hi guys
Any chance of a "Sky True Stories" picon please?

Thanks

Here you go chaps knocked these up until snapman has time to make them

Attachments

• skytruestorieshd.png
    skytruestorieshd.png
    5.1 KB · Views: 1
  • skytruestories.png
    skytruestories.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 3
new update

sky true stories added to pack​

Attachments

• picon.zip
    5.2 MB · Views: 3
Just to let all you guys know, I've now retired from making picons on the "Snapman's DW SNP Picon Set 28.2E & VM" thread. Nothing going on, no falling out's, etc. My 'Sky Sports Netball' one's are my little 'swansong', if they've been added to the download that is! (don't have any of the boxes no more, so I don't know! lol). Cheers to all the happy years I've been making them!🍻

@Napster, can you change the title of the thread to remove "Snapman" and add "Napster"? Cheers mate.

Proud to have served in a small way over the many, many, many, many (lol) years since @Rat (hope you're doing OK mate👍) had started them when I 1st joined, and pm'd me to join him in making them, then to @Napster who asked me to join him to keep them going. It's been a privilege to serve the DW members over so many years.

Thanks for all of the 'Likes' over the years who have used them,

snap :)

Just to let all you guys know, I've now retired from making picons on the "Snapman's DW SNP Picon Set 28.2E & VM" thread. Nothing going on, no falling out's, etc. My 'Sky Sports Netball' one's are my little 'swansong', if they've been added to the download that is! (don't have any of the boxes no more, so I don't know! lol). Cheers to all the happy years I've been making them!🍻

@Napster, can you change the title of the thread to remove "Snapman" and add "Napster"? Cheers mate.

Proud to have served in a small way over the many, many, many, many (lol) years since @Rat (hope you're doing OK mate👍) had started them when I 1st joined, and pm'd me to join him in making them, then to @Napster who asked me to join him to keep them going. It's been a privilege to serve the DW members over so many years.

Thanks for all of the 'Likes' over the years who have used them,

snap :)
Been a pleasure using your Picons mate.
Thanks for all the years youve put into making them.
So whats happening in your retirement plan?

A little Allotment somewhere? Golf? Or just heading straight off to the Retirement home? 🤣.
Thanks again m8

Looks like its on your shoulders now @Napster
I know theres plenty more life in you before you retire too 😉

Back