skyjulyfourhd.png
    4.9 KB · Views: 4
  • skyjulyfour.png
    skyjulyfour.png
    5.5 KB · Views: 4
: new update

Ben10 added VM

BIG Thanks to @snapman for the making of these picons

EDIT: Sorry chaps but this will be the last update from us, unless there is a change of heart, just like to thank all members who used the version of picon.​

Attachments

• picon.rar
    4.4 MB · Views: 6
@Napster It was a pleasure making the picons mate. You've been on top of the channel image updates mate. @Rat you have also been on top of the channel images/updates when we kicked this off. Top man :) . Onwards and upwards for the next generation of picon makers here on DW!!

Regards,

snapman :)

Ive always used the DW picons.
They are excellent...thanks for all your time and effort guys for providing these over the years.

I've always been a DW picons man myself, even downloaded the plugin which never really took off but latest picons always updated on here so no issue there. Snapman,Napster who you handing over rains to? or that it for DW picons dead in the water?

Guys fully understand. Dam it's going to be a miss, but thanks to everyone who has contributed to these Picon's

Nothing else to say but - Thank you.

FB

Thanks @krypton @icemen @fatboy7 on behalf of @Napster @Rat and myself. Between us over the (many!!) years we've kept the picons as up-to-date as we could by working hard in the background for all DW members to enjoy. icemen - I honestly can't say if they're dead in the water. Never say never as they say. And by the way, that's not me setting up a teaser to say the may come back any time soon! I'm just saying, never say never. @anggel has been making really nice up-to-date picons (nice work mate!), and I'm sure there could be many more members out there that could make picons that members like as well.

Again, thanks to everyone who have liked the DW picons we've made,

snap :)

GOOD NEWS We are back we have received a few PM about snapman picon, we had a chat and we are back

:new update

Love Nature SD and HD
ZooMoo SD and HD
CLTV
Hum News
Premier Sports 1 HD
Premier Sports 2
BT Sport 4K UHD

Sky Cinema DC Heroes HD and SD

coming soon
Sky Cinema Denzel HD and SD
Sky Cinema Adventure HD and SD

thanks go to @snapman for making these.

if any picon missing please PM me and I will sort it for you​

Attachments

• picon.rar
    4.5 MB · Views: 3
Hi does the DW panel still download these latest picons or is it a manual copy now? Thanks.

Back