[DOWNLOAD] SKY.NEW Skin V2.5 Updated

Great work guys...
@Chabs, I put your Dropbox link in code tags so non members don't hammer your Dropbox
Nice one mate. Much appreciated.

:)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a modded version 2.5M. I've modded it slightly to get it to work.

All thanks goes to Chababu ( @Chabs ) and anyone else involved in it.

It works as expected on my image.

Could others try it and if okay I'll add to download section.

UPDATE:

I've added the ipk file to the download section here.

Last edited:
I just cant get this skin to work on a dm800se clone running image "openpli-4.0-beta-dm800se-20150817-sim2-ssl84d" I've tried telnet commands and the built in softwear management/install local extension, both say it loaded fine but when you reboot there's nothing there, I've checked every folder in ftp to see if it's loaded into other folders and there's absolutely nothing of this skin in there, it's like it's being fully dumped on the reboot, very strange.
@ketmp that includes your modded one too mate. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried this on Vix 3.2 and OpenPLi for solo2 and it worked fine.

How much flash space have you got left on your dmm box as these boxes have very, very limited space and most of the time can't take anything else added to it.

I tried this on Vix 3.2 and OpenPLi for solo2 and it worked fine.

How much flash space have you got left on your dmm box as these boxes have very, very limited space and most of the time can't take anything else added to it.

That would appear to be the problem mate, dumped everything to usb but still not enough space for it, oh well. :bangshead:

That would appear to be the problem mate, dumped everything to usb but still not enough space for it, oh well. :bangshead:
I'm afraid it's getting harder to have anything on the old dmm boxes now. How much space have you got left?

Stripped bare about 4mb mate, I think it's time for an upgrade. :proud:
Very low.

Have you tried using plugin/skin mover and moved all skins over to USB as well as plugins?

Very low.

Have you tried using plugin/skin mover and moved all skins over to USB as well as plugins?

Yes that's what I use to move everything to usb, thing I don't understand is this image with the pli hd skin included is only around 50mb when installed, every plugin I have downloaded is on the usb yet it's still reading 56mb of flash used, is there a way to load this direct to usb and run it from there?

...is there a way to load this direct to usb and run it from there?
Taken from another site - thanks to gjstroom

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

This move the entire plugin folder over to usb and leaves a symlink so any future plugin will be automatically stored on usb.

I would do a complete backup of image first just in case.

Taken from another site - thanks to gjstroom

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

This move the entire plugin folder over to usb and leaves a symlink so any future plugin will be automatically stored on usb.

I would do a complete backup of image first just in case.

Nice find mate, I'll give this a go after she who must be obeyed finishes watching the tennis :proud:.

Nice find mate, I'll give this a go after she who must be obeyed finishes watching the tennis :proud:.
There is another command you can use as well. I've just added to the upload I did.

If I was you, I would do a complete fresh flash of latest image and then before installing anything else, do both commands and then install your plugins you require as normal. This might reduce future problems.

Hi

I have nbox with openpli, can someone confirm this will work? noob here!

\thnks

Hi

how do you add this skin to nbox? sorry im a noob and still learning.

thanks

worked great on my nbox thanks

Hi

I have a nbox and trying to install, I have ftp over to the temp folder, am I right in saying that I now need to send the command via telnet to force install?

I have tried to connect to nbox via telnet both in dcc and putty but neither can connect,

Am I doing the right thing? And how do you connect via telnet to the nbox?

Thanks

I just used filezila and connected to my box using the credentials that came with it. Did you not receive any documents or instructions from your supplier on how to connect etc?

I just used filezila and connected to my box using the credentials that came with it. Did you not receive any documents or instructions from your supplier on how to connect etc?

Hi

No unfortunately I didn't as it is a used box, I have managed to sort it now, this skin looks great.

For anyone interested, rather than ftp the .ipk to /temp and then send the force install command via telnet, what I did was I unpacked the .ipk file using 7zip then ftp'd all the files over to the relavant folders on my box.

One thing I haven't worked out yet though is in the EPG at the bottom I have something like....bouquets <CH>, presumably you can switch between sports, movies, entertainment etc across the top. I have tried different buttons but can't seem to get this to work. Have you noticed this on the nbox?

Thanks

Back