[DOWNLOAD] SKY.NEW Skin V2.3 PLi

so its downgrading it rather than updating
:err: truth.... dunno lol

its down to the way the new file is named

chababu.V would be seen as older than chababu_V

the dot and underscore are what makes the difference

So if I rename it enigma2-skin-sky.new_Chababu_V2.3_all and reupload it will be fine ? @digidude

Last edited by a moderator:
So if I rename it enigma2-skin-sky.new_Chababu_V2.3_all and reupload it will be fine ? @digidude

no m8, as the box unpacks the ipk file, and reads that information from the CONTROL file within it, which is then recorded by the box so that it doesnt accidentally downgrade anything to earlier versions etc, its a typo in the file when the ipk was created thats causing the confusion

it could be possible that the 2.3 is actually the newer version, but the typo means that the receiver thinks that 2.0 is newer, and is actually putting an older version onto the box

is file fixed rats so I can re-download bud?

thanks

p.s don't want to try til u say cause of my 1 file limit

Last edited:
A rename wont fix it mate sorry
I would imagine the files themselves or IPK file need to be redone
do you need to do the software updates ?

not really bud . i'll just leave as is .........

p.s keep up the good work m8 and a BIG thanks my man:Cheers:

- - - Updated - - -

could u keep me posted when new version out?

yeah sure Ill keep a lookout

ok, the 2.0 is actually the older first version, the 2.3 is the newer version, but PLi havent hosted 2.3 as a 2.4 version is close to release, so your receiver IS actually downgrading from 2.3 to 2.0 if you do it via the PLi feeds, due to a typo in the 2.0 ipk CONTROL file

chababu said:
The openpli version in the feed is v2.0. They have not uploaded the v2.3 because I told them I was working on the v2.4. Am just working on the new dreamplex skinning now.

parkstuart is using the plugin in post 1 as far as Im aware and when he does a software update is when the plugin reverts to the old version 2.0

@parkstuart manually remove the skin from the receiver, menu, plugins, red button, skins and remove the sky.new skin, and restart the receiver

manually install the 2.3 version as described in the first post of the thread.

DO NOT install the version from the PLi feeds, as this is actually an older version, but a typo makes the receiver think its newer, thats why it wont let you overwrite 2.0 with 2.3

a 2.4 version is close to being released

thanks digidude/Rats , will await version 2.4

BIG THANKS

Last edited:
It's in the downloads I think Blue HD or it will be on there seever plugins to download

It's in the downloads I think Blue HD or it will be on there seever plugins to download
Yea, I think it's listed something like openvix blue hd.

Back