[DOWNLOAD] Rat's Picon Updater Plugin

Cool :) Im doing an update in a bit so see if the updater works ;)in about half hour

Use filezilla its free :)

Looking forward to ftp this over to me box. Cheers Rat

- - - Updated - - -

How come i cant download it?

does Rat's Picon updater plugin keep up to date with the christmas channels?

Normally, yes. It depends on what Sky decide to call the channel because even a slight change in name and the picon will not display.

Also, Sky are known for changing the name of one of their movie channels on a very regular basis :)

Normally, yes. It depends on what Sky decide to call the channel because even a slight change in name and the picon will not display.

Also, Sky are known for changing the name of one of their movie channels on a very regular basis :)
How often does rat update?Should I be updating once a week?

Under normal circumstances it's generally updated a few days of it being noticed picon isn't available but obviously with it being christmas this maybe longer over the christmas holidays.

I personally update my picons as and when either main ones are missing or there is a few missing picons.

look like a very good plugin, most that i have found for picons are way outdated.
cheers for the effort

Should work on any enigma2 image

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

Does this work on open vix

- - - Updated - - -

enigma2 image openpli

- - - Updated - - -

vu+solo2 openpli

Yes it works on all E2 receivers and images

Hi
I getting error when trying update it says connection refused to server
can anyone help
Thanks

IMG_1543.jpg Hi
I getting error when trying update it says connection refused to server
can anyone help
Thanks

Hi
Can anyone help me with above error can't download rats picons
Thanks

you will have to do it manually until the server is sorted the plugin wont work you can find picon here CLICK ME

Back