[DOWNLOAD] Rats DW SNP Picon Set 28.2E & VM

has support for this now ended as every time i try to run the update it just hangs on connecting to server

The plugin does not connect to the server. This is because of the server upgrade several weeks ago. Going by another post, it is on the list of things for @Mick to fix.

Manually download the picons for now.

Picon updater plugin still not working. Think there a few new channels. Has anyone got the latest picons for sklly and virmin?
Thankz

The transparent one the latest or dw picons by napster 20 oct?
Any pics of how they look or is it just a matter testing both?

Rat does not update them anymore, he has passed the baton on to Napster.

Where have you been?

That wasnt my question? In picons and bootlogos there are loads to choose from so i was just asking if the transparent glass snpicons are also up to date but we go with napsterz.
Sorry i dont know whos doing what behind the seens but keep up the good work whoeva it iz.
@Mick how the fix on the plugin updater going? Or should i not ask as i'd prob get a short response from abu again ;-)

You are posting in the Rat/Snapman picons thread, not the updater thread. The natural assumption most people would deduce is that you're asking about the picons in this thread.

Until the Updater is fixed, manually download the ones you want. (You have not said which ones you want, just latest Sky/Virgin ones)

If you want the transparent ones by Anggel, go to last posts of Anggel's thread and download latest ones he has done. He even posts what changes he has made. (Latest ones at the moment are in post 116 of that thread.). Always go to end of thread to find latest one as tehy will not always be on post 116.

If you want DW/Snapman/Rat/Napster ones, go to the most recent thread. (Currently 20 October). Pity they are now always different threads.

Last edited:
Back