[DOWNLOAD] Rat's DW Picons 28.2E Updated

ok sorry to be in the wrong part will have a search about thanks anyway

we are here to help mate :) look at the link I posted to ftp tut Im sure it will help you

we are here to help mate :) look at the link I posted to ftp tut Im sure it will help you

Can you tell me how I fill the blanks where there is no picons, I've a few that are like that,about 8 in total.

if you are using another channel list some may use different freq/reference numbers to the reference numbers I use for Rat's Bouquet

what you go missing mate and what channel list do you use ?

Ah, that probably explains it. I use just autoboquets in the embedded vix, and your picons and auto updater 1.2. Then i use some of mkpicons to fill the gaps, but they're not black like yours (yours are best).

I think I am doing something wrong !!! I installed rats picon updater, and ran it, but I am getting no picons althought the programme executes as successful.

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG ????

Put folder on usb or hdd plugin will find itor root of box

With the amount of changes in today's Rat's Bouquet I think it is the right time to call it time on this reference set of picons and now move solely to SNP picons

It would take me a considerable amount of time today renaming the picons with today's changes so I really feel the time is right

From today's changes the picon plugin will now support SNP Picon set

I do hope this doesn't affect you loosing out, all new images now support SNP so unless you are on a really old image you should be fine :)

Hope you understand my reasons for now moving over to SNP

Rat

rat fantastic job on them picons m8, all run without issue on amiko alien 8900,Hyperion 4.5 pli, only thing that they arnt showing on is the epg i have running the cool nice guide but was becoming a pain would only acept the other picons if they were in the enigma folder, its dont bother me the rest is cracking

since rat moved to snp picons a lot of my picons not showing when channel change frenquency on info bar on bottom of screen running latest blackhole image and my picon folder in user share enigma is there something i need to change

Back