[DOWNLOAD] Rat's Bouquets Updater Plugin 1.4

If its Enigma 2 it should work mate :)
rat can you help me i need picons for wetek openelec, does you updater work for this box thanks.
or can you provide a list for me to put in maually.

Just updated my bouquets today and the plugin is working great as usual...thanks Rat.

Just a heads up though, the attached files in your "Rat's Bouquets E2 SD FTA HD" thread for the latest bouquet update wont work on my VU Zero...after a reboot I get "service not available, check tuner config" and It lock's me out of any tuner settings.
If I delete the files and run the plugin again it works fine,this is just for anybody who uses the attached file's instead of the plugin.

Ive updated the file now mate
Thanks for letting me know :)
sat.xml issue

Never been able to get this working on any box before and want to try again.. Just stuck it on a new zgemma s and still cant get it to work lol it must be me!

I have installed it and rats updater is now in my plugins section, click on that and it executes, finishes and thats it.. Can I not change the area eg Granada? I have no options anywhere?

I know it must be me lol..

Thanks Rat, I could of sworn your updater had regional settings but I must of been dreaming lol.. Always used your list and set it up with DBE so no problem

very useful thanks
Welcome tony :)

Please just use thanks/like button if you like a thread and if posting try to ensure it's constructive otherwise it could be seen as post clocking :)

There has been an update to Rat's Bouquet/Channel updater - see here.

V2 now supports regional/local channel variations - see link above :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just used new plugin works great and it's so quick, thanks chaps great work

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

hi any reason why i still cant download anything i have made the required number of posts and been a member since 2012 last time to be able to download i had to pay for the 6 month sub but for all im ever on i never got the use out of it

Back