[DOWNLOAD] Rat's Bouquets Updater Plugin 1.4

You are using the new IPK 1.4 not the old one @cannonball

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes mate
so its not showing ?#what box/image etc

Yes mate
so its not showing ?#what box/image etc
hi bud it`s vu solo image is BH 2.0.2 I don't tend to mess with my images to much tbh but maybe this on is too old? I will change to vix, or another if need be but I enjoy BH tbh.. I get error.server returned error 1.1 404 not found plus opkg failed to download etc?

I have used it on a solo2 BH image mate and it worked fine
I think its in my siggy

Should work mate :err:

I have used it on a solo2 BH image mate and it worked fine
I think its in my siggy

Should work mate :err:
mines is a solo 1 mate but I have tried it to no avail.. I might change image then and see if that solves the problem thanks for your time rat

Hey guys

i have a big problem
i have a vu solo 2 sunray and use the rats 1.4 updater but i cant get the "premium" channels just the freeview channels.... I am very new in this section and i hope somebody can help me?!

Rat's Bouquet is a channel list that sorts the channels out into a manageable order,they do not unlock channels
no channel list will mate

Rat's Bouquet is a channel list that sorts the channels out into a manageable order,they do not unlock channels
no channel list will mate

Sorry rat
let me explain...i bought a box "fully setup just plug and play" and purchased "premium channel subscription" a few weeks ago. Yesterday i plugin the box for the first Time and the freeview channel works but not the rest...so i messaged the guy where i purchased the box but no answer.....
thats why i hoped somebody can help me here

Sorry rat
let me explain...i bought a box "fully setup just plug and play" and purchased "premium channel subscription" a few weeks ago. Yesterday i plugin the box for the first Time and the freeview channel works but not the rest...so i messaged the guy where i purchased the box but no answer.....
thats why i hoped somebody can help me here

u need to messaged the guy m8

Hey all

i have a question, so when i select SSports1 via the Bouquetlist then select Sport the ecm is 200-400ms but Varies but if i go via bouquetlist and select Last scanned and select SSports1 there i get a ecm under 200ms but its Consistent' does anyone know why the Same Channel but different Freq/ ecm? And how Do i Change this? Or can i?

Thanks guys

When a channel (with exactly same name) is broadcast from two different transponders, this likely mean that sometime in future one of the channels transponders will cease so sky mirror the channel then when ready will swap frequencies for their sky customers to ensure uninterupted viewing (well best they can).

This can happen for just routine maintenance of the satellite or when that satellite is coming to the end of it's life as there are several satellites broadcasting from same location.

This is assuming it's not a regional version (if applicable).

You could try checking "kingofsat 28.2" (google it) and that would normally provide some info if it's regional and/or when that entry was last added as normally the newer transponder would eventually become the home of, in this example, sky sports.

Hi rat, a little question for you. With your bouquets updater can you set it to update automatically? also where are all the BT Sport extra channels they have just brought out?

cheers

No cannot set up auto updates

I will look at the Extra channels mate

Hi Guys,

Im looking for your help please. I have installed Rats Picons Updater through TSpanel, and had a set of Picons uploaded. When the updater runs it is saying found Picons but its not updating anything? Can you please advise me were I am going wrong? Thanks

I didn't know it was on tspanel

was done elsewhere mate pretty sure

Back