[DOWNLOAD] Rat's Bouquet Maker [RBM]

i've had it on 2 boxes. (both vu+ Duo. one original and one clone) both running vix.

anyone else seen this error?

I have VU duo 2 with VTI9 when I try to start scan box just reboot ?!
Any help?

Hi Rat, i cant seem to get the plugin working on my Evo Xfinity which is now running E2 (originally running xbmc) any ideas? ive installed the plugin via tmp method, not showing in service menu, plugins or any menu. did the telnet as you mentioned but it says cannot install package.

im wondering if its because this box has an arm processor (i think) and not sh4 or mips.

thanks for looking at this for me.

Is there a way to add Irish terrestrial channels as an option? Instead of updated the channel list and having to rescan on the dvb-t tuner?

ive installed this ok on a duo2 with vix
however 2x duo again on vix got this error

-sh syntax error: unexpected"("

tried on dm800 running digitalworldz 1.1 again same error reflashed to open pli4
and it installed ok but stopped other ipk installing e.g crossepg
reflashed to start again and then got the
-sh syntax error: unexpected"(" error

also tried to telnet force install usuing below command .. same error
opkg install -force-overwrite /tmp/enigmaplugin-systemplugins-ratsbouquetsmaker_1.0_mips (1).ipk

ive installed this ok on a duo2 with vix
however 2x duo again on vix got this error
1. Are you getting this error during installation of plugin or whilst trying to run/use it?

2. What version of vix are you running?

3. If error was during installation then can you remember did it display "Checking for an RBM cache file" at all whilst trying to install?

it was while installing on the script line.. however i have deleted the IPK file and redownloaded it again and seems ok (touch wood) so maybe a corrupt download?

BTW on the bouquets is there an option to have ITV and BBC regions and them all named so u can quickly go into it and choose the region you want?

You can choose your region via the RBM menu

Attachments

• Regions.jpg
    Regions.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 15
Is there a way to stop it having 2 lots of bouquets? When I scan it says over 2000 services found?

What other bouquets does it show mate ?

on TT

What image and version (last updated) have you got?

Did you replace the file as mentioned in opening post...

HOW TO REPLACE FILE (if you have an Amiko Alien):
1. FTP to the following folder, "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/RatsBouquetsMaker/scanner"
2. Rename the file "dvbreader.so" as "dvbreader.mip"
3. In same folder, rename file "dvbreader.sh4" as "dvbreader.so"
4. Restart box

Sorry for late reply, Tried it on a HDMU image, gonna change that image to a vix4 one tonight and try again, yep changed the file names.

Hi, thanks for the plugin, I'm using a Nbox with e2 , have installed software , renamed as per Amiko alien, configured for Norfolk , set the scan going , it gets about a third of the way on the progress bar , and then green screen of death .

Im getting the same problem did you find out how to fix it? im using hyperion 5.4

Hi, I'm on Hyperion 4 , and still haven't managed to fix it . Kind of lost , no ideas . Sorry

Just installed the plugin for the first time, it was a successful install, but after that I rebooted the box, now do I just service search for the channels and im done.
This plugin autoupdates itself yes? I wont have to do anything when the updates come out, I just installed the file from the first page, so a bit new to this plug ins, in general, but user of rats for around 4 years.

So just did automatican scan but now after reading the post on how to use. It said to access the buqote maker from the service searching option on your box, the only service searching shows tuner config, automatic scan etc.
On dm800 using openpli

hey Rat, great plug in
checked sports and theres a UK Racing HD channel, but when you go to the HD channel folder, UK Racing HD is not listed.

Hi Mr Rat, I have a weird problem with this. Was working fine until I reflashed my box, a dm800se, now when I select "Granada" as my region I end up with Scotland channels.

i.e. STV HD instead of ITV1 Granada.

Is there something I haven't done? I have configured the plugin.

Nothing has changed this end mate
Ill take a look though

Back