• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[DOWNLOAD] Rat's Bouquet Maker [RBM]

installer

DW Member +
I just got an E2 and im excited to have a play with it but i'm afriad of bricking it lol
I want to install this but not sure how, and also don't know howto create a backup of my existing image, any tips much appreciated.

Abu Baniaz

VIP Member
VIP Member
I just got an E2 and im excited to have a play with it but i'm afriad of bricking it lol
I want to install this but not sure how, and also don't know howto create a backup of my existing image, any tips much appreciated.
What image are you using?

The usual way is to transfer the ipk to /tmp

On Vix
Blue > Vix > Install local extension > Highlight the desired ipk > green

On PLI
You can do so using the software management plugin

installer

DW Member +
Hi Abu thanks for the reply, its on a vix image, been at it all morning and it's doing my head in.. trying to get oscam working now also.

I'll transfer the file and see how I get on.
cheers.

No /TMP folder in root?

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for the plugin, I'm using a Nbox with e2 , have installed software , renamed as per Amiko alien, configured for Norfolk , set the scan going , it gets about a third of the way on the progress bar , and then green screen of death .

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
should work with the same range of boxes as old plugin mate

should work with the same range of boxes as old plugin mate
Cheers Rat. I have over 20 boxes to change to the new one so just wanna make sure. Thanks for the new plugin. Gonna have a play with it. Not sure what settings I'll use in Ireland?

Working perfect on my gigablue and vu zero. I can't get it to install on my dreambox 800. I ftp to tmp but comes up bad magic number? Any ideas? Cheers IMG-20170104-WA0016.jpg

Last edited:
what image on 800 as should work fine all good here
It's TS image. I have the old plugin on about 20 DM 800 's between friends and family. Was hoping it would have just been a case of showing them how to install the new one.
It's an old image but old plugin was working perfect.
Cheers

alimac

VIP Member
VIP Member
never used that image sorry
try openpli or openatv as should be fine