[DOWNLOAD] Radio Code Unlocker Tools

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Downloads: A new file has been added by Mick:

Radio Code Unlocker Tools

Large Unlock generator For unlocking calculating forgotten radio / stereo codes, for multi model versions

This calculator generates the unlock code for the following radio manufacturers :

Volvo
Hyundai
Grundig
Ford
Daewoo
Clarion
Philips
BlauPunkt
Becker

You can also reverse the process by using the unlock code to view the diodes placement for Volvo and Hyundai.

Last edited:
Downloads: A new file has been added by Mick:

Radio Code Unlocker Tools

Large Unlock generator For unlocking calculating forgotten radio / stereo codes, for multi model versions

This calculator generates the unlock code for the following radio manufacturers :

Volvo
Hyundai
Grundig
Ford
Daewoo
Clarion
Philips
BlauPunkt
Becker

You can also reverse the process by using the unlock code to view the diodes placement for Volvo and Hyundai.

Well,

I'am new here, I looking for some code generator/calculator witch will help me with my radio, Grundig from HI-FI system Bose from my new buy Lancia Lybra 2001 year, but radio is 1999..over serial number used from device body...

Last edited by a moderator:
If I give someone my serial number for my daewoo radio can someone please check to see if it is on thier system? Thanks

Hello,
i Need a Code Generator for my Grundig WKS 3904 RDS Reververse by Serial.
Thanks for help.

I want help someone on this page but i haven't any tool or databases for that.

Grundig database

Good Night

I have a Lancia Lybra 2000, my radio stopped working and I got another similar radio but 1999, but the problem is not knowing the code.

Can you help me by knowing the code of this radio

Model 839

FA1157X1009510

It is not NAVI but its a radio + cassette

Greetings
Mdelmar

Good Night

I have a Lancia Lybra 2000, my radio stopped working and I got another similar radio but 1999, but the problem is not knowing the code.

Can you help me by knowing the code of this radio

Model 839

FA1157X1009510

It is not NAVI but its a radio + cassette

Greetings
Mdelmar

serial number is not in my database

according to here it is non coded
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Hi I have a smart car with serial number mc761011063518 can anyone help me with a code

Hello All

Can Sony radio from 08 Form Mondeo be decoded free? As friends car now needs a code.

Thanks.

I saw what you did there...very clever.
You mean counting to 3? Hes smarter than you think...he made it to 4 in another post 😉

Back