[DOWNLOAD] PHILIPS Radio Code Unlocker Generator

does it have a security number, a letter followed by 3 numbers
No it doesn’t. I don’t see any other except the label brand and serial number. It’s Phillips business cd rds made in South Africa.

Hello everbody,

for the new 'old car' I just bought (a beautiful Peugeot 406 coupé from 1998)
I'm looking for the code of its old Philips radio with a cassette player !

Model No : 22DC722/65Z
Prod No : FD 0198437008094

Serial number (on the back) : PHAPGFW7008094

If anyone could help me that would be great,
although it was a very special series with a JBL 240W amplifier (a lot for the time !) so maybe difficult to find...

Thanks

Hello everbody,

for the new 'old car' I just bought (a beautiful Peugeot 406 coupé from 1998)
I'm looking for the code of its old Philips radio with a cassette player !

Model No : 22DC722/65Z
Prod No : FD 0198437008094

Serial number (on the back) : PHAPGFW7008094

If anyone could help me that would be great,
although it was a very special series with a JBL 240W amplifier (a lot for the time !) so maybe difficult to find...

Thanks
your code should be 4602

Hello, i'm trying my luck as well.

Same problem as the previous guy. Old PHILIPS cassete player.
PHILIPS 22DC711/00B
Serial: PH711FP1027782
Also a picture if anything is missing:

Thank You in advance!

Hello, does this still work? I have an old Clio Phillips here:

RN679FP1178829
Phillips 22 DC 679/62B

Wow that was quick :D

I'll give it a go. All the other ones I have had to get a code for had the security code on a sticker but this one was different!

Cheeeeeeeers!

what a great place this is!! - I've spent most of my life helping people and here is someone else doing the same :)

A bit of help please - Rover 75 with Philips radio - just bought the car and apparently the radio has never been used in 17 years because the old guy couldn't remember the code - sad - Serial number MGRWCD35016859 - any help would be appreciated :) - Many thanks Rob

what a great place this is!! - I've spent most of my life helping people and here is someone else doing the same :)

A bit of help please - Rover 75 with Philips radio - just bought the car and apparently the radio has never been used in 17 years because the old guy couldn't remember the code - sad - Serial number MGRWCD35016859 - any help would be appreciated :) - Many thanks Rob
that serial number is not in the database

OK - thanks for looking - where is the cheapest place on line I can get the number please - seems to be £25 :(

Back