[DOWNLOAD] Phantompatch-TM-5402-M3-0.01p-18-02-2016

SOME OF US MEMBERS WHO LOOK AT THE (TECHNOMATE COMM )
WILL HAVE NOTICED THAT A FEW MEMBERS ARE SAYING THAT THEY HAVE GOT (EXTRA ZERO'S) IN THE CHANNEL LIST.
I CAN CONFIRM THAT THERE ARE EXTRA ZERO'S IN THE CHANNEL LIST,WITH THIS NEW PATCH.

From what I can see this does not effect the running of this receiver or the
Technomate F3/5.

Den

This might be the wrong thread, but I need a good advice.

A few days ago I received a new TM 5402 Mk3(Phantompatch 0.01p-1802-2016), and it works well so far. One problem: When I try to download ("Satellite Setup") on 27.5W(strong signal 14-15dB), I get no channels. All the other satellites(15) are ok from 28.2E - 30W.

To get rid of the preinstalled Satellites and Channels, I have had Factory Reset. As I use a V3-box seperate from the TM-5402-M3, I have one favoritelist for each satellite, and I use the 16 fav.-lists avaliable. This works well on the old 5402 M2 also on 27.5W.

It has gone from bad to worse.
First I tried to scan for channels at 28.2E. It worked and on the next satellite-----, but then the TPs went crasy like as at 27,5W before.

"Time Settings": current date 1.sept. 2009
The "Key Edit" has problems.

Will it be possible to restore the TM-5402-M3 with the right patch?

Still I have problems, but the Time Settings and Key Edit are working.

Can I get a new start by restoring the TM 5402 M3 with the right patch?

Thanks for the advice.
When I try to download 5402-M3-0.01p-18-02-2016, I get no access, and I am blocked.

Still I find it strange that I can't download the patch as I have "Paid Subscriptions" for one(1) year.

Regards
Lind

As I have patched the 5402 M3, I have some questions?
When I put the information on the USB-pin, it's 4089kb, and at the File Manager
3.99Mb?
"Key Edit": "Cas" - etc. looks allright; Biss Meny: "No channel"

Did I do it wrong?

The BISS was in place when I saved the "KEY".
Still I can't lock the channels on 27.5W.

And I have to apologise for the download access as the PC was the problem.

There is another way to get the channels at 27.5w, but it takes a while to do.
Send your dish to 27.5w.

1. Go to Menu
2. Go to Edit Channels
3. Go to Add Channels
lets try FILM 4 +1
11495 44100
VPID 7501
APID 7502
PDID 7501
VIDEO H264
AUDIO MPEG 4
Then SAVE
Go to the channel - press 8280 on the remote, go to a spare line of BISS KEYS and put the code in, then EXIT & SAVE.
THE CHANNEL SHOULD CLEAR.

Check KIHGOFSAT FOR VPID/APID/PPID for the rest of the channels that you require and put each channel in one at a time.
When you go into Biss code section, go to to the line that you have picked for these channels, put in just the first two letters of the line again exit & save.
Again the the channel should clear.

Hope this helps

DEN

Thank you DEN

Yes, it helped!
Last night I didn't see where to write the "new" channel.

When I use the factory reset and replace the channels, I loose my own stored fav.-lists?
On the "old" 5402-2-M2 I had no such problem.

It's me again, and yes, I made a stupid action.
At the "TM online" I tried to do some "Internet update".

Now the System information: TM 5402 M3
S/W Version: 1.45(jul 6 2016)
H/W Version: 1.00
Boot Version: 3.00
CH Version: JUN 26 2016

This is after the "update" from 0.01p.

Only: CI Slot 1(no access) and Conax

At last I tried to return to Pantompatch 0.01p 18.02.2016, but still the same problems.

The channel-lits are working, but no access to 8280 on 27,5W.
The list on this satellite are marked "Free" and no Biss. The rest are Viaccess, SECA, Conax, PowerVu etc.

I think you will have to do a (Factory Reset).Then load patch 146 dtd Aug 16.which is the one we are now on.
Carry out action as per post #16, or find a channel list from this forum.
I do not use the (TM ONLINE),I download the patch, then transfer to USB (after extracting)then load to the receiver, I also save the patch on the USB for BACK UP.

DEN

The "patch 146 dtd AUG 16." I could not find?

Phantompatch TM 5402-M3 145p 14.07.2016 I loaded in, but still the same result with no access to 8280 at 27.5W.

Back