[DOWNLOAD] Phantompatch-Test-TM5402HDCI_ALL_135p_01-10-2013

Has Anyone installed this patch and care to inform us what was updated?
As per usual no hint on "download center" what changes, if any have been made!!!!

Feedback from xxxxxx

Testing Phantompatch 135p for TM5402HD-M1

Testing CCcam
all satellites ok channels opened immediately on CCcam 2.0.11
39eEast Bulsat SD + HD on Bulcrypt 100% ok
28.2East SKY UK SD + HD 100% ok
13East SKY Italia SD + HD 100% ok
23.5East CanalDigitaal on HD 100% ok
13East POLSAT HD 100% ok
13East Cyfra HD 100% ok
13East Jazeera Sport 1-4 SD 100% ok
16East DIGITALB SD 100% ok
16.East Tring Digital 100% ok
19.2East Digital spain HD 100% ok
19.2East C NL 100% ok
19.2East C France SD + HD 100% ok
7.East DigiTurk (SD only) 100% ok
4.8East Viasat 100% ok
0.8West CanalDigitaal SD+ HD/UPC Direct/FocusSat/Digi TV 100% ok
7.West Jazeera Sport 1-10 SD + 1HD-6HD 100% ok
30.West Zon TV CaboSD-HD/ MeoSD-HD/D+ SD 100% ok

PVR recording All ok

on Softcam
Bulsat @ 39°East Irdeto2 channels opening fine ok
Hotbird 13°E RAI SPORT 1-2 11804 V 27500 channels opening fine ok
AustriaSat Cryptoworks @ 19.2East channels opening fine ok
ORF Digital SD + HD Cryptoworks @ 19.2East channels opening fine ok
Sky Link @ 23.5East Cryptoworks channels does not clear needs to be fixed
Mezzo 12245 H 27500 @ 13East channels opening fine ok
Ant 1 europe @ 9East 12148 V 27500 channels opening fine ok
TMT Sat 19.2East viaccess 030B00 ok
Digiturk 7East SD Cryptoworks opening fine ok
UPC 1w Cryptoworks remaining active channels > VH1-Europe - HBO Comedy -Universal ch - Film Cafe - Film Mania - Filmbox Extra 1 opening fine ok
4.8east Nordic tv opening fine ok

excellent work Phantom, this is the best Phantompatch 135p

Thanks manic01, thats a great report mate!
My only criticism so far seeme to be the opening of channels from black inverto to white Sharpe LNBs though - e.g. I backed up my Channel List last thing after stopping using my TM6900HD Super and up to then all transponders/channels on 28E and 13E opened fine.
However when I started on my new TM5402HD M2 with that modified Channel List (i.e. minus the tereestrial channels I'd had on 6900) some channels failed to show a signal at all whilst on my black inverto, yet when I transferred to my white Sharpe they came in fine!
e.g. on 28E BT Sport HD 1 & 2 were there ok on 6900 with both LNB's, yet when I started on 5402 with black inverto NOTHING (or ESPN HD, or Setanta or MUTV), yet when I put on my white Sharpe they all came in loud & clear after a rescan!
Same happened on 13E, whilst on black inverto Sky Sports 1-3 failed with no signal, nor Super Tennis HD, yet all came in fine with white Sharpe!
This is all on patch 135P.
One final observation, Bulsat/Arena on 39E gave 97% signal on black invero, but 76% with white Sharpe, so tremendous variiations BOTH ways!
Maybe Phantom can fix this issue in a future patch?
I hope you can understand my LNB observations as it can be difficult to explain - but bottom line is that I feel I pick up more transponders/channels with white Sharpe than the black inverto whilst on patch 135P!

Last edited:
I wonder if anyone can assist with an issue I have with my TM 5402 HD M2, I have tried the three available Phantompatches (101p, 102p and 107p) all with the same results, my Cccam constantly glitches and goes out of sync with the audio, it is unwatchable, I know that it is not a server issue as the same sea lions run fautlessly on both my Openbox S9 and S10.

I have tried DHCP on and off, manually inputting the settings to no avail.

I want to replace my S9 with the TM but cannot until I get it working properly.

Any ideas?

I wonder if anyone can assist with an issue I have with my TM 5402 HD M2, I have tried the three available Phantompatches (101p, 102p and 107p) all with the same results, my Cccam constantly glitches and goes out of sync with the audio, it is unwatchable, I know that it is not a server issue as the same sea lions run fautlessly on both my Openbox S9 and S10.

I have tried DHCP on and off, manually inputting the settings to no avail.

I want to replace my S9 with the TM but cannot until I get it working properly.

Any ideas?

Are you aware that the latest M2 patch is 109P mate - not saying it would sort out YOUR issues, but I get impression you feel you are on LATEST patch?
When you load latest patch do you carry out the 'classic' measures to avoid corruptions etc - e.g.
1) Back up Channel List
2) Factory Reset
3) Load latst patch (109P here)
4) Load Add-on (Just in case!)
5) Factory Reset
6)Reload Channel List from 1) above
7) Load latest softcam

Off you go!

Are you aware that the latest M2 patch is 109P mate - not saying it would sort out YOUR issues, but I get impression you feel you are on LATEST patch?
When you load latest patch do you carry out the 'classic' measures to avoid corruptions etc - e.g.
1) Back up Channel List
2) Factory Reset
3) Load latst patch (109P here)
4) Load Add-on (Just in case!)
5) Factory Reset
6)Reload Channel List from 1) above
7) Load latest softcam

Off you go!

Thanks for the info, I will try 109p, the other thing I am not sure about is 'softcam' I don't think that I have loaded this file, do I need it if I am using sea lions?

I normally do the following
1) Back up channel list
2) Factory reset
3) Load original TM firmware
4) Factory reset
5) Load Phantompatch
6) Factory reset
7) Load add-on
8) Factory reset
9) Reload channel list

Am I missing something or doing something wrong?

You only need the softcam for the extra packages it opens in conjunction with the patch, e.g. Digitu*k on 7E mate!
(This is for channels which open away from the 8281 option!)

@holmroad.
As your settings were wrong on tm6900 maybe you have issues on some scanned channels.

Yes mate, but I feel that all settings were corrected at that time - e.g. to 10600 top end!

So for example which OTHER settings do you suggest I check out please mate?
(You see I DO listen!!)

Plus, NB all affected channels were fine signal-wise on white Sharpe LNB IMMEDIATELY I changed LNB's, so surely if any settings had been wrong the Sharpe would have done the same as the black inverto?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back